Sticky feet, where do you buy them from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noulady

Reaction score
Hi
My supplier has no sticky feet in stock until the end of april :eek:
where do you geeks get yours from? I dont want to spend a lot on them as I will have to put my treatment price up
Thanks J x

You can just use a sheet of desk roll folded in half under each foot and get the client to shuffle their feet when moving positions until your supplier has them back in stock,
here's where i get mine from
www.wowproducts.co.uk

hth :hug:

You can just use a sheet of desk roll folded in half under each foot and get the client to shuffle their feet when moving positions until your supplier has them back in stock,
here's where i get mine from
www.wowproducts.co.uk

hth :hug:

Yikes!! They are really expensive.
I get mine from Ellisons too-much cheaper. Looks more professional than bits of couch roll stuck to your feet!

Yikes!! They are really expensive.
I get mine from Ellisons too-much cheaper. Looks more professional than bits of couch roll stuck to your feet!

I agree sticky feet do look more professional,
i was giving her a cheap alternative for if she wanted to wait until her own supplier had them back in stock.

I know you were giving her an alternative :)
Just thought i would tell her where you can get them relatively cheap.
Noulady could you pm me the price you pay for sticky feet please so i can compare please.

Hi
I notice your from Yorkshire too. Dennis Williams stock a range of sticky feet, hair protectors, paper knicks etc if that's any use?

Genuine question peeps, in an emergency, could you not have a dark coloured towel in the bottom of the pop up tent. Obviously change it for each client, but if you didn't have sticky feet, would this work?

Spraytan Supermarket have a great deal on Stickyfeet, even less than Ellison's at the moment (who I normally buy from). Click here for link --->

bargain! :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
hi guys, i ran out last month, so i photocopyed my last pair, and got them laminated, put two little bits of double sided tape on,
they were a bit rubbish, tooo slipy, and a pain to wipe clean
other than that i dam good plan(not)
i get them from salons direct, there have doubled in price
or from la tanning website, not a bad price
but still expensive, wheres those photocopys gone ha ha

Ellisons=

Am i missing something here? They are still not cheaper!

Ive in the past used a dark towel covered with a layer of spilt couch roll, works a treat, at least til u get your order sorted!

I used to get mine from LA Tanning Company, they were excellent quality, very fast delivery and excellent customer service

I get them from Ellisons now, as they are a little cheaper and I can save on P&P and buy them with all my other bits 'n' pieces

HTHs xx

The place where I get my great sticky feet from is a shop, and whilst they don't have any on-line ordering system, the owner told me he'd be happy to put them in the post for me and anyone else. Am I allowed to put their full contact details on here.....?

I only recently trained, but I was told to put a towel in the bottom of the tent and another outside. This seemed effective to me and saves the cost of the sticky feet, but then, do I end up paying more by having so many towels to wash? Any thoughts on this?

Thanks geeks for the tips

Please be careful when buying sticky feet some are really expensive and some suppliers just keep increasing the price, so shop around.

When I run out i do put a towel down then some couch on top of that, trouble is I end up blowing the roll up around the clients feet. once you have had sticky feet you just cannot live with out em:eek:

After all your replies and a bit of research the best places to get them cheap are
Ellisons - I registered today & they deliver
Salonserve
THE SELLING & BUYING WEBSITE:green: I dare not utter the name

Thanks again for the help
J x

Genuine question peeps, in an emergency, could you not have a dark coloured towel in the bottom of the pop up tent. Obviously change it for each client, but if you didn't have sticky feet, would this work?

Of course you can Suzie..some therapists use a towel most of the time..a small black towel and pop it in the washing machine does the trick.

It is however important to show that as a therapist your not cutting corners and offering your clients proper protection...extract module to reduce over spray , a proper spray tan area being either a tent,a fixed screen or a well constructed DIY area,sticky feet,disposable underwear should they wish,mob caps (particularly for grey or bleached hair) maybe conditioner or barrier cream also for hair or particularly dry skin areas etc etc.

When you consider that the cost of solution per treatment works out at between 5-15% there is more than sufficient margin to be able to offer these things.

These things all go a long way to making your customers experience more comfortable and shows you care.

I have used towels before and to be honest they still get it on their feet. Obviously the spray lands on the towel and then when they turn round they tread on any spray that has landed on the towel. Admittedly it's not much but it's still not a nice look!

Hiya, I've checked and I'm allowed to post the details of the place where I get my great sticky feet from. These are more spongey, with just 2 strips of adhesive which do not leave any sticky residue on your clients' feet. They're also non-slip on wooden and laminate flooring, unlike the paper-thin cheap ones I've had in the past.

They don't have a website, but they're very happy to put your order in the post for you:

Afro Euro Hair & Beauty
209 Uxbridge Road
West Ealing
London W13 9AA
Tel: 0208 579 9595

I'm not really allowed to display prices, but please PM me if you'd like them.

xx

After all your replies and a bit of research the best places to get them cheap are
Ellisons - I registered today & they deliver
Salonserve
THE SELLING & BUYING WEBSITE:green: I dare not utter the name

AND the Spraytan Supermarket which is cheaper than all of the above!

Edit: This info I gave is actually incorrect.. please ignore!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back