Sticky feet, where do you buy them from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really sorry, I know it's horrible to slate any product or service, but the cheap ones I got from SprayTan Supermarket were just nasty. Paper-thin, slippery on wooden & tiled floors and the clients' feet were left covered with sticky residue. Never again. Sorry sorry sorry xx

Jen I have check your statement about them being cheaper at the supermarket and they aint sorry, Ellisons sell em in 100's not 50's
Just call me Bargin Betty, I work flippin for my clients money and dont like to waste it on high priced paper

Always check out the different prices and dont just take your fellow geeks word for it, we do have a lot of sales reps that come on here to plug products:!:

happy geekin
J x

I'm not a sales rep, honest! I just luuuuuurve these great quality sticky feet I get, and so do my clients. One of them even sleeps in them ha ha ha ha

Jen I have check your statement about them being cheaper at the supermarket and they aint sorry, Ellisons sell em in 100's not 50's
Just call me Bargin Betty, I work flippin for my clients money and dont like to waste it on high priced paper

Always check out the different prices and dont just take your fellow geeks word for it, we do have a lot of sales reps that come on here to plug products:!:

happy geekin
J x

You are right .... gosh I hadn't realised I was getting such a bargain. I have just checked my last order for them last week and the packet I got from Ellison's does say 100 PAIRS... I always understood that there were 50 prs.. wow what a bargain. I was just kicking myself earlier when I noticed the cost of them on the spraytan supermarket... thinking they were cheaper than the ones I had bought... whohoo!!

I have been buying stickyfeet from Ellison's for 5 years too and never realised lol!!!

:green:

Hi i have just ordered another batch of sticky feet from LA Tanning, they were really cheap. So i know they have some in as i ordered them only yesterday :eek:

Hi i have just ordered another batch of sticky feet from LA Tanning, they were really cheap. So i know they have some in as i ordered them only yesterday :eek:

Just wondering what style these LA Tanning sticky feet are - arey they they papery ones with a whole tear-off sticky sheet? Thanks x

Latest posts

Back