Sticky Feet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam28

Reaction score
Where do you all find is the cheapest place for sticky feet ??? :hug:

I dont use sticky feet. I fold couch roll over and ask the client to apply a little barrier cream to the bottom of their feet and the palms of their hands and stand on the couch roll, its cheaper and the couch roll helps to mop up some of the solution at the same time xx

I get mine from Salon Direct in L'pool - its more professional to give your clients stickey feet and it gives you the edge on your competition.

I use value kitchen roll :twisted: they sell them on tan professional site though, Sienna do them too.. I'm not going to lay out more than I have to, they will only go in the bin!! I do offer caps and knickers and cuticle oil for nails etc, dont think that sticky feet or kitchen roll is going to make any difference tbh - jmo :green:

I get mine from Salon Direct in L'pool - its more professional to give your clients stickey feet and it gives you the edge on your competition.

People dont seem to say anything, what with being naked in a shower cap in a giant black tent in their living room they dont seem to concentrate on that bit! I did have some sticky feet but they were too big and flappy for one lady and she kept thinking she was going to fall over (how I dont know) and another picked up her foot and sort of scratched off a line of tan on her leg, I gave up!

Am with Jaffa and Louiser on this one, couch roll does the job for me! I also use elastic headbands from Primark, £1 for 5 and I paper clip them to my clients record card so they get the same one everytime!! Call me tightfisted if ya like I can take it!!:green:

People dont seem to say anything, what with being naked in a shower cap in a giant black tent in their living room they dont seem to concentrate on that bit! I did have some sticky feet but they were too big and flappy for one lady and she kept thinking she was going to fall over (how I dont know) and another picked up her foot and sort of scratched off a line of tan on her leg, I gave up!

PMSL you hve such a way of telling a story Lou!! But I agree when they are semi naked in a big tent they seem less than concerned about whats on there feet!! One of my clients (a friend also) text me on Saturday morning to see if she could have a tan in the next hour, I said it was fine so long as she didnt mind me in my PJs!! She was quick to point out as she would be semi naked in a tent she didnt care I was in my jammies!!!! lol

Thanks for all the info ! Am afraid I am a sticky feet person (please dont hold it against me, lol !!), its each to their own I suppose. salonsdirect is a brill site, just ordered some new pink floormats and loyalty cards aswell, thanks very much !! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Of course not Sam!! Pink floor matts sound fab!!!! :green:

hi, i get my sticky feet from www.sun-junkie.com, there fab and look professional and to make things even better there cheap as chips!!!!!!

Well they match my pink flowing voile ceiling - you know !! Sounds gipping but it does actually look quite nice, like a boudoir !! x

Majestic do some too, I use them

Where do you all find is the cheapest place for sticky feet ??? :hug:
i got mine off ebay they were quiet cheap, 25 pairs of sticky feet £10 delivered ebay name spraytanpro, if you buy more than 25 pairs she does give postage discount therefore for 50 i paid £17, cheers

i got mine off ebay they were quiet cheap, 25 pairs of sticky feet £10 delivered ebay name spraytanpro, if you buy more than 25 pairs she does give postage discount therefore for 50 i paid £17, cheers

Ah but you do need to be somewhat carefull and ensure that when you do make purchases from these sources that you do get matching pairs...for the sake of saving a few coppers you may well have far to many odd foot ones as you get to the back end of your stocks.

if you were to spend that little extra and purchase the new hybrid ones..well you could actually save money in the long term as no need to throw away those left over odd ones :eek:

Hi I use sticky feet, and I got from tan professionals I think or sienna x, cant remember now. but I do giggle when clients get out of the tent to look in the mirror and flap about. I do think they are a waste of money as they get thrown in the bin. will have to give the couch roll a go.

Latest posts

Back