Stiff clients!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It REALLY annoys me when clients can't relax their hands, I find when I tell them to relax they become aware and tense up even more....it's days like this I wish I was cabin crew

Well time 2 get ready 4 wrk and do some stiffs lol

Have a nice day my fellow geeks:)

This thread made me laugh!!

Clients can be such a pain sometimes!! I get aches and craps in my hands holding and pushing/pulling on their stiff fingers...I sometimes ask them to relax or tap my finger on their stiff finger that im working on...sounds strange but alot of the time it works I tap it several times and they relax it-or slightly :p

I remember a client I did years ago. I had cleansed her nails and removed the surface shine with a file, so obviously her nail plates were white from the buffing and she looked at them, grimaced, licked her finger and touched all of her nails with a wet finger to "make them look ok again." :o

I explained she had just ruined part of the prep and her nails might look a bit odd until they are finished. I didn't do them again!

I have a client that cannot get her hand in my CND lamp without bashing her hand and ruining the shellac /gelish. So annoying, er the hole is plenty big surly!!!!

I saw in a YN video that they removed the tray, put it on the table, got the client to put her hand in the correct position and then put the lamp over the top... Et voilà, no smudges for clumsy clients with no spacial awareness!

I have clients that like to play with their hair after the scrub freshing! Also they love to touch things after a Shellac base coat layer! And then there's the complete fidgets that can't talk without their hands moving very slightly at that critical polishing stage! Had 3 this week! Drove me mad, I also love the ski jump thumbs! The perks of the job eh! Xx

This thread has made me lol, the stiffs drive me mad, along with the thumb squeezers. When I'm doing thumbs, certain clients squeeze my fingers so hard they cut off my blood supply. Aaaahhhhh

Clients can be such a pain sometimes!! I get aches and craps in my hands
Eeeeek what type of services are you offering your clients??

I get the rigid hand clients and say a few times 'relax' if they continue to go rigid then I just hold tighter and roll with it.

I don't mind so much if they have stiff fingers obviously it's a little harder but nothing I can't handle and I really don't think some people can help it. I notice it in a lot of my clients who are heavily stressed. They really don't mean it so I don't like to make it an issue.

Did have one woman though when I put the gel on she put her hand in the lamp and wafted it about to 'dry it' :lol: she ended up stuck to the bulbs.

What really gets on my nerves is phones, eating and letting their children get up on their knee whilst I'm trying to do their nails - now that's hard!! I struggle with what to say as i don't know want to sound patronizing or make them out to be a bad parent.

The NailPillo should answer all your 'stiffy' problems.

picture.php

Comes in three colours and is available from Sweet Squared.

If you don't have an S2 catalog then you really should it is a fabulous reference for everything at S2 ... All you have to do is ask and if you are a professional they will send you one out.

Excellent thread... I have one that squeezes my thumb till there is no more blood left in it and i have to yank it free lol and another that likes to hold them vertical so she can see them but obviously i cant lol

Sent from my GT-I9001 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back