Stiletto nails, tips or sculpt?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tips or sculpt??

• Total voters

Sammyjaygrant

Reaction score
Hi all,

Recently I have been doing more and more stiletto nails and have always been using tips but I noticed alot of girls at the shows using forms, what do you prefer? What looks best? I have found stiletto tips difficult to blend.

Definitely stilleto sculpting, looks a lot of better!

I did a couple of stiletto nails and I LOVED THEM. I sculpted then put them on the critique section. I was advised that I needed to pinch them which at the time I had no idea how to do safely (must be shown properly due to causing onycholysis ). Tigi showed me how so I'm going to have another go. Xx

I have been doing reverse sculpture nails for 2 years and never look back!!! I used to use tips but u can't do half as much with tips as you can do with reverse sculpture and the stiletto looks fantastic when you do all the mixing with colours and it as the perfect smile line !!!!! Can't beat it!!!!:lol:

sculpting....more control/choice over the size/shape/proportions :)

The length of the tips are too long for some so my opinion is sculptured are the best :)

The length of the tips are too long for some so my opinion is sculptured are the best :)

File them to size ,

To the op , sculpted :) (even though this is an old ish thread.

Latest posts

Back