Stiletto nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much do you geeks charge for the stiletto shape please? X

I do charge £60 for true stilettos nails. For salon extensions like a pointy ones just normal price £30 for plain + art work charge. xx

I do charge £60 for true stilettos nails. For salon extensions like a pointy ones just normal price £30 for plain + art work charge. xx

Thanks for the reply.I always find pricing things difficult. Your work is amazing by the way. X

Yay finally watched your slideshow Dorota. Fab job well done. X

Just a little play today :)

Attachments

• IMAG0355.jpg
    IMAG0355.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 50,769
  • IMAG0352.jpg
    IMAG0352.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 38,339
A lot of the stiletto's we see in the UK are more of a pointy almond, it doesnt seem to have become a huge trend here. Not many really long stiletto's. I think they are beautiful for artwork and love wearing them myself but have only ever been asked for a couple of sets. I did mine yesterday though
picture.php
and the day before with different design

picture.php

Still not extreme stiletto, i think i would lose an eye :lol:

A lot of the stiletto's we see in the UK are more of a pointy almond, it doesnt seem to have become a huge trend here. Not many really long stiletto's. I think they are beautiful for artwork and love wearing them myself but have only ever been asked for a couple of sets. I did mine yesterday though
picture.php

picture.php

Lovely, both designs x

How does 3 hrs per hand for the shape and basic design become commercial for £60?

I'm asking the question as I don't know how nails like this can be commercially viable for technicians wanting to earn an income. They are very beautiful and very clever but do many clients wear them and how can there be any profit?

picture.php

picture.php

These are gorg, I'm from hair and I love stiletto nails, really hard to find a tech that can do them properly always end up with almond, they are much easier to have than long square tips, the only thing I struggle with is getting my girls buttons done up

How does 3 hrs per hand for the shape and basic design become commercial for £60?

I'm asking the question as I don't know how nails like this can be commercially viable for technicians wanting to earn an income. They are very beautiful and very clever but do many clients wear them and how can there be any profit?

I cant answer for the OP but my opinion is that they aren't at that price and time taken. I think they are fab fun for practicing and design and we all love using our artistic flare and trying these things but not for salon nails. They are not very practical for the every day nail enhancement client.

These are gorg, I'm from hair and I love stiletto nails, really hard to find a tech that can do them properly always end up with almond, they are much easier to have than long square tips, the only thing I struggle with is getting my girls buttons done up

Thank you :) how do you cope with hair clients? Any stabby mishaps while wearing stiletto's? I often wondered if they would be handy for sectioning hair? :biggrin: xx

Great for sectioning I just find them alot easier, if your trying to build up your stiletto clientele could you run an offer in a local hair salon to stylist alot of clients will see them

I cant answer for the OP but my opinion is that they aren't at that price and time taken. I think they are fab fun for practicing and design and we all love using our artistic flare and trying these things but not for salon nails. They are not very practical for the every day nail enhancement client.

In salon no one get them as long as this stiletto nails on picture, they get pointy nails which take about 2h per set. True stilettos are just for picture, portfolio purpose or competition :) It is fun doing them even if it takes 10h :) I do take 2-3 days for 1 tips painted free hand sometimes- but it is all about a quality- not commercial of course. I just pasionate about a nails and that my free time, hobby. In salon is qiuck and efective :)

Nice to see other works :)

and more of stilettos nails which I done Valentine's day theme :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Fabulous work, they are worth it :hug:. I completely agree, the few sets i have done for others have been simplified but they are great for photos and advertising art work. They also get noticed quickly if i wear them myself so a great time to point out i'm a nail tech and offer sensible length enhancements too :lol: xx

Just a little play today :)

Do you find it easy to use the hand trainer to do nails on ? I must get mine out and have another go, as I found it not easy to file properly on it..

Do you find it easy to use the hand trainer to do nails on ? I must get mine out and have another go, as I found it not easy to file properly on it..

Hiya w1nnie, yeah I love creating with my nail trainer. a firm grip with your thumb and finger to hold it in place and I have no problems. Sometimes with a long stiletto I take it off and hold it then pop it back on to refine and finish the art and glaze n go. X :) have you got any stiletto pics to show us ? Be great to have a look. X

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Lovely nails, i'd love to know how you did them x

Latest posts

Back