Stiletto nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I myself have almond nails and have found that because I am sporting the look with various nail art designs a few people have wanted the same.

I myself have almond nails and have found that because I am sporting the look with various nail art designs a few people have wanted the same.

I finded the almond shape very popular now in salon, it is also much comfier for clients and they happier :)

Nails by Dorota Palicka 1st Place frestyle nail art at Scottish Beauty Show in Edinburgh 2013
[/URL]
Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/URL]

Dorota your work is beautiful but I have a question.

How do you cure the extra long stiletto's ? They must be too long to fit properly into a regular UV lamp,the mind boggles.

I finded the almond shape very popular now in salon, it is also much comfier for clients and they happier :)

When your filling almond nails do you file from right down the side of the nail or do you have to keep the side straight by the side of the nail? Hope this makes sense lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Dorota your work is beautiful but I have a question.

How do you cure the extra long stiletto's ? They must be too long to fit properly into a regular UV lamp,the mind boggles.

they grt inside fine :) lol, even if they would be longer they would still cure. try to put a gel nail 5cm outside the lamp on the table it will stiil cure with no burning sensetion as all procces will be slower than in lamp x

When your filling almond nails do you file from right down the side of the nail or do you have to keep the side straight by the side of the nail? Hope this makes sense lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

when I fille the almond shape I keep a side walls on the nail bed stright an then fille free edge in to triangle shape, then round the end of free edge. but when I fille a shape I work in few dimmesions - shape and structure at the same time. checking a side, botom, top, client view of the nail. hope that help x

Love the almond shape bet its hard getting them all looking the same .

I love my almond shape nails they are so flattering to the hand & so easy to get on with

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1375871776775.jpg
    1375871776775.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 847
Lates stilettos

Attachments

• misie dobre.jpg
    misie dobre.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 524
  • 1484245_10200813951531822_433506891_n.jpg
    1484245_10200813951531822_433506891_n.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 565
  • 558828_10200531124781330_704360720_n.jpg
    558828_10200531124781330_704360720_n.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 409
They are GORGEOUS Dorota x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• dorota opalicka jewellery nail art transfer foil.jpg
    dorota opalicka jewellery nail art transfer foil.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 534
Oh my god u guys are all so talented. Most of my clients are in there 40's upto my oldest at 82. Can't see me getting much call for it lol

Oh my god u guys are all so talented. Most of my clients are in there 40's upto my oldest at 82. Can't see me getting much call for it lol

that the competition nails and magazines tutorials :) lol x

Beautiful work Dorota, you really are a nail artiste! The stiletto/almond nails are awesome, have a quick peek at Gemma Lambert's work, truly inspiring :)

I think your work is amazing Dorota! I've noticed your work for quite a while now.

I personally wear almond shape nails, have done for years. These last few months I've been getting a few L&P clients rather than Shellac clients and they all want almond shape too :)

Beautiful work Dorota, you really are a nail artiste! The stiletto/almond nails are awesome, have a quick peek at Gemma Lambert's work, truly inspiring :)

I know Gemma in person. Run a training a her academy last month x

and few more

#jewellerynailart #dorotapalicka #stilettonails #transferfoilnailart

Attachments

• 16-page-001.jpg
    16-page-001.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 692
  • SAM_0971a.jpga.jpg
    SAM_0971a.jpga.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 333

Latest posts

Back