Stiletto nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibizasun

Dorota Palicka International Nail Artist & Educato
Reaction score
Hi just wonder how many of you do stiletto nails? Are they popular in mini size in your salons?
I find them not practical at all for salon purpose unless they more kind of pointy shape insted of true stiletto, but I love doing them after houres for practising a nail art and photoshoots. Will be happy to see other pictures for inspiration, so please share your works here :) ;)

Hi,

I have only ever done one set of stiletto's - they don't seem popular in my salon but then I am located in a village and my clients all have very fixed idea's about things like that.

I love the look of them but would not like them myself as I do all other beauty treatments and they would just be in the way lol x

I live in small vilage is well so know how dose it work with clients :). Did you try to use them just for portfolio?

I have been asked quite a few times for stiletto's and the last set was done just before Xmas. I do get asked for the shorter ones as well.

Attachments

• Silver glitter stilletos (269x269).jpg
    Silver glitter stilletos (269x269).jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 23,403
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 215,487
I love the look of stillettos but couldnt wear then myself either as I also have a beauty salon and would probably poke a client while I was doing a brow wax or something
:eek: I've never been asked to do a set yet.

I love stiletto nails! Here are a set I did recently for a model client of mine.

I'd love to do more, but people just don't find them practical and generally stick to the mini stilettos!

x

Attachments

• photo (11).jpg
    photo (11).jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 6,034
I love stiletto nails! Here are a set I did recently for a model client of mine.

I'd love to do more, but people just don't find them practical and generally stick to the mini stilettos!

x

They great :) If I do mine I wear them just few days and then get cut, that the longest ever I did- of course they just for picture purpose lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

They look amazing!

They great :) If I do mine I wear them just few days and then get cut, that the longest ever I did- of course they just for picture purpose lol

Love these! Can I ask how you did them so long? As in are they special tips or sculpts? If sculpted do you use special extra long forms or do you just stick afew to each other to get the length you want? Xx

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

I love them, shorter versions though, here are mine

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358257008.590107.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358257008.590107.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 15,992
I havent done any for ages ! , I love wearing them but scince I got my husky dog ive been keeping my nails quite short lol hes a nightmare on the lead and with my long nails its a recipe for disaster .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Love these! Can I ask how you did them so long? As in are they special tips or sculpts? If sculpted do you use special extra long forms or do you just stick afew to each other to get the length you want? Xx

I did use 2 sculpting forms on each nail, like stick them together. If you want can take a picture of it on the nail xx

I did use 2 sculpting forms on each nail, like stick them together. If you want can take a picture of it on the nail xx

No its ok, that makes perfect sense thanks :) xx

Hi Dorota and all. Here are a few of my designs. x

Attachments

• IMAG0284 (1).jpg
    IMAG0284 (1).jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 1,382
  • IMAG0274 (1).jpg
    IMAG0274 (1).jpg
    95 KB · Views: 4,208
  • IMAG0291 (1).jpg
    IMAG0291 (1).jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 1,539
  • CameraZOOM-20120619162747092 (2).jpg
    CameraZOOM-20120619162747092 (2).jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 1,248

Amazing!!!!! How long did they take you?

Thankyou jellybaby. Big hug right back :) x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

How much do you geeks charge for the stiletto shape please? X

Latest posts

Back