Still getting calls for appointments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

House Beauty

Reaction score
Seriously.

My aunt is out there seeing people with COVID seizing and stroking all day everyday. She’s utterly shattered and working nights and it’s only the beginning. They aren’t allowed to help them breathe in the ambulances because it aerosolises that virus so they can’t clean it away properly before someone who isn’t infected goes in. It’s horrifying. People are already lying about whether they have been ill. Lots of the people seizing clearly have the virus but nobody tells them so they aren’t allowed the PPE to protect them unless it’s suspected prior to arrival to conserve the masks. Her last mask delivery didn’t turn up. She can’t wear the plastic face shield because as soon as she breathes it fogs up and she can’t see so she’s risking her life everyday by not wearing it only a surgical mask, so she can help people she doesn’t even know.

She said Young people are even committing suicide because of it all and their parents dont knowing until it’s too late because they are in their rooms.

We have a rule to stay home and stay 2m from others...yet people are calling asking for beauty treatments. If they are doing that I don’t doubt they are flouting about off to tesco’s everyday and hanging around in groups and visiting their friends and grandparents.

Seriously. Makes me so angry.

Rant over. **

Please keep checking on your teen kids and young adults if they are alone in their rooms.

Reply and let me know how you are doing, I care. Even if you’re having a hard time.

Love to all xx

Latest posts

Back