Still here

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
HowdA All.

It's been awhile since my last update, though I still don't have anything new posted... I am in the middle of several [b:1]big[/b:1] additions. Make sure your subscribed so you will be notified when the new stuff gets put up.

Over the last few weeks, things have been very busy. We had a massive show at GMEX in Manchester where I was part of the judging panel (will be adding a novel on what judges look for in competition sets soon).

Though the show was a load of fun, I left slightly on the downside. Bob, friend to you and I was smothered to death in Speedbond.
That's right. I left the demo booth, came back and there he was... A clump of Adhesive stuck in his flags.
Resuscitation was something of a scene from Pet Semetary. Sure he looks fine and dandy... but something just isn't the same about him... It's that stare. Ill keep you posted.

Heading to New York next week... will try to get some of the new stuff up by then. Until then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back