Still no mini mist....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashcroftgirl

Reaction score
Nothing yet from the STCC... I rung them and the original 'it will be with you in 10 days' has now increased to 'we will receive them at the end of this week'!!!

I have told them I will cancel my order and get a refund if I dont get it this week...

Anyone else still waiting???

Poor you I hate waiting for things I have ordered, all you want to do is have a good play with them!!

Tell me about it... I hate waiting especially when you are told one thing after another....

I just want to get things going...

Hi, just a quick thought if you do cancel i ordered my mini mist from tantrick on Saturday and am expecting it to arrive tomorrow. They bent over backwards to help me.......hope this helps

Paula x

Thanks for that Paula... I will give them a call tomorrow so I can get the money refunded.

Its a shame as Victoria was so nice and helpful.. shame the back up isn't up to much.

Tantrick was a bit more expensive at £499 but I am willing to pay it now.

Emm are you after the full package or just the machine. The machine is only £295 + vat.

Its the package that is more expensive

Paulaxx

Well by the time you get the machine, pop up cubicle & solution theres not much in it.

I take it you just got the machine from Tantrick then... What solution are you going to use? Will you be needing training too?

Hi I have been tanning about two years but seriously for 6 months. Im upgrading my machine. I am going to go on a traing course though as i think it would still be realy helpful and also it means you can get insurance.

I am in the midst of trying to find solutions i like. I used Pure mist but the comapny has gone to ground. I have tried Amber mist and thats quite good. I have some companies sending me samples as i would like to find one provider for all. I use Fake it for my Pale clients but its quite gloopy.

I use a fold up screen at the moment but i have found a web site called Casperian Home tanning who are offering the pop up for £85.00. Its the cheapest I have found.

What about you have you started tanning yet?

Paulax

ashcroftgirl said:
Well by the time you get the machine, pop up cubicle & solution theres not much in it.

I take it you just got the machine from Tantrick then... What solution are you going to use? Will you be needing training too?

Hi peeps,

Clair and I have done a fair bit of research on tanning companies and to be very honest the back up and training from Tantrick was very good. The price of the products and equipment is value for money. I almost spent £2000 on a tanning system and so far I am very happy with tantrick.

Have you spoken to Mandy (Spray2Go) or Stuart? On the two occasions that I was stuck on something, I phoned them up and couldn't have wished for better support.

Maybe you should try that before just getting a refund, be careful you don't shoot yourself in the foot. I know waiting for something can be very irritating but knowing Tantrick, there is a very simple explanation.

Hope it works out!

xxxxx

P.S. Could you also please complete your profile so we know wthat your qualifications are etc.

Hi Rosel, I completly agree with you I spoke to Mandy she was lovely at Tantrick I think the refund was from the sstc not tantrick xx

Paulax

No not started yet... thats why I am so eager to just get the machine and do it myself.

Blimey that pop up is the same as what everyone else is selling but really cheap... I will have to research my options again now...

BTW do you use a disclaimer form before you tan someone??

I have been really stupid up until now and no i haven't but.......I spoke to Mandy at tantrick about all this and going forward I intend to. It just covers your ass.....if you excuse the wording...

Give her a call if your new to it. I wish i had found someone so willing and helpful when i first started out. I have learnt the hard way. (and expensive way) There was not really training when i started and i kind of muddled through.

Anyway its never too late so that why im revamping what i do and the way i do it.

I know Mandy is the MD of the company along with Stuart so sure they want you to buy their product but i have to say they have been the most useful people i have spoke to yet......she was the one that pointed me in the direction of this site so i can talk to likeminded people.

Paula x

ashcroftgirl said:
No not started yet... thats why I am so eager to just get the machine and do it myself.

Blimey that pop up is the same as what everyone else is selling but really cheap... I will have to research my options again now...

Proper business practise is that your clients sign a disclaimer before something like this and that is why I said to do more research before getting started properly.

You can't possibly do something like this on your own, have some patience, wait for your machine, do your training and do things properly. You don't want to make your name bad before you even start. Tanning does take skill and practise and the only way to do a good job and have happy regular clients if if you do your homework properly in the first place.

xxxx

celebritysecrets have stock of minimist for next day delivery

I got my machine from stcc with no problems, perhaps they are waiting for them to come into stock?? Have you contacted victoriadp by pm about it?? I am sure she'll bend over backwards to help, she is very helpful. I know this doesn't help when you need it. xx

Thanks Tinky Winky.. I am unable to find Victoria's mobile number and I doubt she will be able to help me... If they haven't got any, they haven't got any...

I was told I would have it by 10 days (today). I called latter part of last week to change the colour of the cubicle and the guy said that they had them in and they were being adapted for UK use. I then called today and they said they still didnt have them and were waiting for them to come in to stock.

Oh well lets wait and see
x

ashcroftgirl said:

Just wanted to let you know that pop up is no where near the same as anywhere else. I ordered one from Casperian and promptly returned it!

It is a small black fishing bivvy - I couldn't stretch my arms out in it, and they had even nmade the mistake of leaving the guy lines in!!!

Thye claimed it was their design in the first place and only backed down when I threatended trading standards as they were at that time using STCC's pics!

Don't waste your money there hun!

Hi all

I have today been for my training at spray tan cubicle - worcester, with Dawn and she was brilliant. She did say today that they are getting new supply of mini mist in on Wednesday. They actually come from america so i think this is where the delay could be.

Any way and had a brill time and cannot wait to get started on real clients.

Caroline

Latest posts

Back