still trying to improve my nail application need help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazzzy

Reaction score
hi again
still trying to inprove my nails, still getting major problems with nails staying on .
im using le chat products.but my white tips are the edge,the client i do who has no problems wonted white tips on, this i did looked great but only lasted two days and they look really bad now and not staying on lifting at sides .and before i used natural nail tips without these problem. could it be the tips.when i have said about my other problems its been with le chat products and white tips. should i do another course as i have lost all confidence with doing nails and dont no weather just to give up as i might not be any good
i no this seems drastic but at my wits end and dont no how to get help to put me right.
i only do nails from home for a few friends would like to expanded more but with these problems would not be fare to get new clients.
PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP

Hi hun, I have replied in your other thread about the white tips and hope that may help.

However if your confidence is flagging then I would say your best bet is to take another skill building class. The trouble is we start our foundation course and don't realise that it is just that, a foundation. More classes are needed to continue to grow your skill. Not only that, I find I come away so motivated that it makes me want to go on further to get better and better.

The trouble is creating a beautiful nail that lasts is made to look so easy by the experts that it comes as a shock that it really is quite hard to master when you first start. There was a thread here a while ago about how long did it take for most people to feel confident in what they were doing and the average was about 2 years ... so you see you have a little while to go.

So don't hang up your brush just yet as you've invested a lot of time and money so far. just a bit more investment in both, and a lot of patience and you'll get there:hug:

all the lechat trainers are commited to providing you with support even after your course.

i assume that as you are doing french, you have a level one and level2 certificate. whoever your trainer was for these courses, i'm sure she will be willing to talk you through the process again.
sometimes when training, its really difficult to digest all the new information that is coming at you and when your left to your own devices its easy to slip up. please dont think you are hopeless, you are just having a few teething problems, as you become more experienced all the information will fall into place and things will go well.

i will say that its difficult to define your problem without looking at the application, but sometimes certain gels do not marry well with certain tips. i would recomend you use the lechat white tips with lechat gel. or apply natural tips and use pink and white gel to create the french look as you did on your level 2 course.

i will say that its difficult to define your problem without looking at the application, but sometimes certain gels do not marry well with certain tips. i would recomend you use the lechat white tips with lechat gel. or apply natural tips and use pink and white gel to create the french look as you did on your level 2 course.

Just took the words out of my mouth!

hi
thankyou will give it ago and let you know how i get on
cheers

Latest posts

Back