Still working?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel bell

Reaction score
Hello, to all those who work from home, have you all stopped working with the Corona virus?

Yes. Sadly, you have to close.
The country is on lockdown and the PM said you can only leave your house to buy essential items or for brief exercise.

Yeah, ive already cancelled everyone, just intrigued as to what everyone else was doing with regards to home salons....all the best to you x

Yeah, ive already cancelled everyone, just intrigued as to what everyone else was doing with regards to home salons....all the best to you x

All non essential businesses are to close unfortunately, which leaves:

Supermarkets and other shops selling food

Petrol stations

Pharmacies

Banks

Post Offices

All home salons should have closed down last night and not opening today. You have to cancel all your bookings for 3 weeks as a minimum.
I've cancelled everyone to the end of June.
Mobile visits should not be happening either.

I stopped on Friday and I’m downright relieved to be avoiding all that potential risk

Australia has shut down all beauty services as of midnight 25/03. Except hair.
I am a nail tech part time in my house.
I was glad tbh. I had a handful of clients but was getting nervous of them coming into my home.
I just wish Australia would take note from what has happened in other countries and go into lockdown now....... before it gets worse. People are still flouting the rules.

Your clients will absolutely return to you knowing that you are responsible and follow guidelines seriously. I hope you enjoy this time off and others stay at home too. I’m making soup then off for a walk. If this is all we have to do to help then I’m happy. I wouldn’t like to be in the health service facing their challenges today, all the best

Latest posts

Back