stilletto shape

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nailtiqe

Reaction score
hi ya...who knows how to create the stilletto shape nail...ive seen 2 creative educators with them and they look the bizz...? vicx

nailtiqe said:
hi ya...who knows how to create the stilletto shape nail...ive seen 2 creative educators with them and they look the bizz...? vicx

Good question Vicx! I think they look fantastic too, but I'm dreading my clients suddenly getting into this new trend - we've had it too easy with the trend for square and squoval for so long!

mmm they look so elegant dont u think...im usually a square girl but give me stilletto anyday...wonder if they teach u stilletto in the master classes...mrs geek???????????????
vicx

Totally - the model in the CND 2003 brochure has this shape in the pink and whites and they look fabulous - I guess shaping natural nails to this style wouldn't be so bad, but to go from square tips to creating this shape will be a nightmare for me....keeping consistency etc....OMG I dread it - I hope someone here has a magic wand they can wave and tell us there's an amazingly easy method to it othewise I am in danger of biting my own nails to the quick in nervous anticipation of that customer request.....wouldn't it be fantastic if some company started manufacturing tip cutters for this shape! Hmmm...now there's a thought eh ;)

Here is my version of the stiletto french.
Silk extensions and the varnish is Bisou de Lulu and Sheer Contentment.
I just love the look. I just filed my nails till they where pointy enough for me.................
what you think???
stiletto1.jpg

stiletto2.jpg

love Ruth xxxx

those look fab ruth and loving the colours you have used for the french

Glad somebody else is scared of those pointy nails... I have to work with Jackie and Tracey L and theirs are always all pointy...me, I'm sticking to my square-oval jobs!!!!

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Here is my version of the stiletto french.
Silk extensions and the varnish is Bisou de Lulu and Sheer Contentment.
I just love the look. I just filed my nails till they where pointy enough for me.................
what you think???

What do I think? Fanbloodytastic....that's what! And good to see you're already making good use of your Lulu collection too ;). BTW, what's the order you're following on your french application...my Bisou de Lulu doesn't come up as white as that? And hey, final question....what silk system are you using, if you don't mind my asking?! ;)

Call me nosey, but I just can't help myself!!!

hi all,
just wanted to say "ruth i love ur nails!!!"
ur tanlet is amazing,ur such a role model to all us starter outers!
all the best
love
trace xxxx
:D

Hi Holly glad you like em!!!

I used the creative silk,I like that a lot.........
The white i did 2x and then the sheer contentment.
looks faberoony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the way the coats stay so nice and streak free, not like some I wont mention lol

love Ruth xxxx

They are really pretty Ruth, love the colours

Oh Ruth they are fab is your talent never ending. :shock:
OK spose I had better go file mine lol
Take care luv ya tons xxxxxx
Dawnie

Thanks girls,

I am glad you all like them. You all made me blush now :oops:

Dawnie,
your not to bad yourself, thanks hun.
Love ya tons right back xxxxxx

Love Ruth xxx

When Im doing the stiletto nails, I apply my tips, file them into an almond shape then file the ends into a point. The point can be as "sharp" as you desire, subtle point like Ruthy's, or if you're like me, I go for the very pointed look :) I'll try do a set an get a pic on my site soon xx ;) xx

xxlaylaxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back