Stock and equipment insurance cover?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankie91

Reaction score
Good afternoon.

My insurance is to run out at the end of the month and I think I would like to change insurance companies.
I currently work from home and I am a beauty therapist.
My house insurance company know I work from home but say I need stock and equipment insurance as they wouldn't cover me for damage or stolen things.

Is it best to get stock and equipment cover with the same insurance company you have your public liability and product liability and treatment risk with?

Thank you

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Hello

I would go with the company who supplies your public liability insurance and keep home and business requirements separate. If you do an on-line quotation you will see when you tick the box for product cover (you can specify how much cover you need) it doesn't make a huge amount of different to your premium. I have just done mine with Aegas (think thats how you spell it lol) I went for £2,500 to cover my equipment and stock (which is the minimum I think). I found them via Business Insurance Quotes | Public and Employers Liability Cover - they will compare quotations for you but be aware, they will be straight on the phone to you although the quote I got was really good.

Good Luck

xxx

Latest posts

Back