Stock needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a FYI but I was able to place a fairly large order with the OSNS in Ireland today.

Very helpful too! They even have some Retention+ coming in on Monday.

hth:hug:

I was in Ellisons today (leicester) and they had more stock than they had last week.
All powders (a shelf full of perfect colours and solar) lots of solar nail liquid (4oz, 8oz and the large ones) only thing they didn't have was Retention liquid or any brisa products.
ooh and a shelf full of speed bond, and gel bond etc.

HTH anyone. x

If anyone is interested I have some mosaic powders(spanish tile,quartz,melting pot,golden city and twilight) and perfect colour (pink/flawlwss pink,white)
They have only been used once, so preety good.
Please feel free to pm or e-mail.:hug:

Hi Ladies

I have Creative Nail products I know longer require. If anyone is interested in purchasing them. Let me know. They are all new never used.

I have

3 x Creative Nail Buffer Blocks
1 x pot perfect colour Pink 8/10oz

Radical French Tips

1 box (50) Size 5
1 box (50) Size 7
1 box (50) Size 6
1 box(50) with 20% free Size 8
1 box (37) Size 6
1 box (25) Size 4

I may have more products I will have to look.

MANCHESTER 01942 677728 CREATIVE NAIL ACADEMY

NOW HAVE CREATIVE STOCK IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL CLASSES ARE AS NORMAL, ALL STOCK AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR ADDRESS OR INFORMATION ON CLASSES

DEBBIE EASTER

WWW.CNDUK.COM

THE OTHER ONE STOP NAILS SHOPS WHO WILL BE TAKING ORDERS FROM TOMORROW ARE LONDON, MILTON KEYNES, GLASGOW AND IRELAND

DEBBIE EASTER

WWW.CNDUK.COM

THE OTHER ONE STOP NAILS SHOPS WHO WILL BE TAKING ORDERS FROM TOMORROW ARE LONDON, MILTON KEYNES, GLASGOW AND IRELAND

WAHOOOO !!!...great news xx

brilliant
thankyou debbie :hug:
...now dont you all be waking me up with your sighs of relief early in the morning when you all read debbies post please :lol:

DEBBIE EASTER

WWW.CNDUK.COM

I have just clicked on your website link, am I right in thinking that you have a picture of the new Brisa coloured Gels on there? If so does that mean they are available?

Hi Guys, just to let you know that Glasgow now have a wide range of products in stock. More stock will be arriving mid week!!!!!! Please call Shelly or Lorriane on 0141 774-5999 or 0141 774-5008. Thanks again for your patience.

And as you are aware. London, Manchester, Ireland and Milton keynes are up and running again too!!!!!!!

Kind Regards

Shelly W.:green:

OH Thank Goodness. YEAHHHHHHHH!
I am running out of so much!
Being new I have only ever ordered with Hyperion. Going to sound stupid, but asking anyway................here goes................:cringe:

Do you phone and just order on name of product like,,,hello...can I have some spa exfoliating crystals please?
Or do you have some code?
Thanks

Dont worry it isn't a silly question, no question is silly if you dont know the answer yourself!
When placing a order you would normally place it using a code but I am sure if you give them a call and explain what it is that you need/want they will be really helpful and will be able to guide you.

:hug:

OH Thank Goodness. YEAHHHHHHHH!
I am running out of so much!
Being new I have only ever ordered with Hyperion. Going to sound stupid, but asking anyway................here goes................:cringe:

Do you phone and just order on name of product like,,,hello...can I have some spa exfoliating crystals please?
Or do you have some code?
Thanks

I placed an order with CND in Ireland the other day and she said I could order with either. I don't know about you but whenever I compile an order I always write down the product name and code anyway.
hth

I've got all the names written down ready for ordering, but the codes are different for each company it seems.
I will order through name of products and hope this will be fine......lol. Will find out Monday
Thanks everyone xxx

DEBBIE EASTER

WWW.CNDUK.COM

Love the new web site Debbie xx
had a good look round and am really interested about the new courses you have to offer .. are they up and running already? have to get myself on the phone and find out more !!

Don't forget stock has been available in Essex also... I have been able to order as normal from there.

Sue x

I'm desperate for retention +, cuticle remover, gelbond or speedbond, pink powder, Can anyone help??

I'm desperate for retention +, cuticle remover, gelbond or speedbond, pink powder, Can anyone help??

Have you tried ringing any of the OSNS...? they have some stock in now. x

Try Ellisons as well, I managed to get everything I wanted from them today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back