Stock needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you know I have put a few items of the Raw Earth pedicure items for sale or swap under swap shop mostly 1/2 pots.

Hiya All,

I have quite a lot of surplus stock in most items! :)

Please pm me if there is anything you need!

Cat x

I have half a 16oz bottle of Retention....it would need to be collected though as we all know the rules on posting liquid. xx

You can courier it though can't you? - that's how it's sent to us unless you pick up from a shop of course - just a thought cos I have some creative liquids and powders if any one needs.:)

does any1 have have any white powder and scrubfresh please,
im desperate

I have the CreativeSpa exfoliating crystals going spare and quite a few items from the Spa Pedicure range all new.

Just pm me if your interested. Also have some red enamels to.

Well tomorrow is the 6th so do you think that Hyperion will be open and we'll be able to order again? I hope so because I have completely buggered my brush :irked::rolleyes: and have clients from Tuesday.

i hope so, as im on the phone first thing!!

Ive got a selection of stuff

solar oil lge n smll
super shiny
small top and base coats
polishes
manicure n pedi products
files
brushes
pm me if you cant get what yu want and i will try to help

:cry: HI ALL I NEED HELP AM IN THE PROCESS OF SETTING UP A NAIL ROOM AND PRETTY MUCH NEED EVERYTHING:!: CANT GET THRU TO ANYONE IN CREATIVE.....HELP I NEED ADVICE

I am out of pink Brisa gel rang around last week while I was short but couldnt get any if anyone knows where there is any please let me know:)

I am in need of some scrubfresh, if anyone has any spare .. please let me know!!

I am in need of some scrubfresh, if anyone has any spare .. please let me know!!

Helen, Pm me matey, I've got a 2oz bottle spare to keep you going.x

SOLD

Ive also got a 2oz bottle of scrubfresh if you do need it!

im in need of kanga boards and koala buffers please xxxxx

I have a spare BNIB spa manicure kit if anyone gets desparate.

just a reminder for those who need scrubfresh you can get a great alternative from Mundo....its called nail plate cleanser and does the same job as scrubfresh.

for anyone needing Solar oil....Nails Plus Beauty website sells akzentz cuticle oil that smells just like Solar oil.

just trying to think of alternatives for everyone to tide them over. x

I'm needing performance forms, does anyone know of a good alternative
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back