Stock needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what about ez flow forms ?? they look good and come in 2 different nail shapes.

Hi geeks
I know that some of you may not be very happy about me posting the following but I figured that some of you are desperate for stock so it might help.

Tailormade_Nails has loads of CND stuff for sale. They are a legitimate supplier of creative products and get their supplies directly from the US. I ordered from them in the UK when OSNS did not have what I needed and the stuff is not fake. The only thing they do which is not right is send stuff by post.

They are situated in greater manchester so someone could go along and pick up some supplies if your situations get really dire!

Alternatively Dee will be over here tomorrow for a few days and maybe able to pick some stuff up and bring it back with her if I take her to my supplier!

Tailormade are NOT a legitimate supplier of Creative products ie they are not authorised by CND and do not ship their products legally. And although I can see the attraction, at least in the short term, I would not be happy buying products from a place that does not check out the qualifications of who they are supplying to, and that some geeks have lost out on retail sales as a result. Yup, their CLIENTS are buying from this site and the whole Creative brand is being devalued. So NO they are NOT legitimate and I have removed the link as a result.

update....
have managed to get stock from salisbury: call 01725514440

hope this helps...:lol:

Can I just say thank you to those who took the time to pm me with offers to help me get a brush.:hug:

I have just been to my local art shop (!!) and found a sable kolinsky brush which looks identical to my CND Pro-Styler but was only £2.50.:lol: Hopefully it will perform well tonight!

i have white powder ,scrubfresh 20z ,solar oil and some bits and pieces

Had a search and ive got all the base & top coats new (retail size) solar oil, spa pedicure items and a few spa mani products.

So some people are having a problem getting hold of stock so if that applies to you then please feel free to put a note on here an maybe another geek can help you. I for one have lots of stock but having OCD i tend to go overboard. the only things i cant supply are retention and scrubfresh but there are other suppliers we can get bits from .

so if you have a stock problem then post on here and maybe we can help each other.
Hi
my friend tried to order cnd from ellisons this morning. They told her that the Hyperion Group has gone into administration. Has anyone else been told this? Is this true anyone??

Hi
my friend tried to order cnd from ellisons this morning. They told her Creative and the whole nimue group has gone into administration. Has anyone else been told this? Is this true anyone??

i doubt it as its not a Creative problem...its a problem that Hyperion Group have...and i think its Hyperion that supply to Ellison's.

Hi
my friend tried to order cnd from ellisons this morning. They told her Creative and the whole nimue group has gone into administration. Has anyone else been told this? Is this true anyone??

We need to get the facts that Creative and Hyperion are not the same company. We all know that Creative are not in administration as for hyperion well we havent been told anything yet.

Hi can anyone tell me if they have tried the Entity system.
I think it is quite a new system to uk from what i can gather from the nail mags.
I Have ordered a brush previously that i was very impressed with. Thinking of ordering large starter kit.
Thought id ask before parting with cash....x:rolleyes:

If you put Entity system in the search at the top of the page it will come up with loads of info re the product.

HTH.

I have a refill (4oz) size of Brisa topcoat, I bought 2 in April and dont use it that much so could manage with the 1. I have a spare negligee enamal, I also have a spare pack of 40 pinkie oils in a retail box, still sealed up as again I ordered 2. PM me if anyone wants any info....I will also put on geekbay.:)

i have a few enamels that i haven't used, nail noir for one i know of, limiteds edition - its the ones from the winter collection was it called exhibit?
thats all i can offer really as i have just enough of the other stuff to keep me going!

Im desperate for a master brush head or a new brush - how did the art shop brush perform cos im desperate - i thought the bristles were glued in though and the monomer melted the glue thats why we needed hand tied brushes?? i may be wrong xx

Im desperate for a master brush head or a new brush - how did the art shop brush perform cos im desperate - i thought the bristles were glued in though and the monomer melted the glue thats why we needed hand tied brushes?? i may be wrong xx

Well I have just used the 'art' brush to do a couple of repairs on myself and it felt nice to use. As to the bristles being tied or not I guess time will tell. I had to buy something though as I didn't have a brush!! And for £2.50 I won't be too upset it if only lasts me until such time as i can buy from CND again.

Well I have just used the 'art' brush to do a couple of repairs on myself and it felt nice to use. As to the bristles being tied or not I guess time will tell. I had to buy something though as I didn't have a brush!! And for £2.50 I won't be too upset it if only lasts me until such time as i can buy from CND again.

Thats what I was thinking - Im desperate as mines clogged - if it does for now until I can get a proper one - thanx for the tip Pure xxx
:hug:

Does anyone have a spare Girlfriend Buffer? Mine is literally falling apart now.:irked:

Please pm me if you can help.:hug:

This is probably a long shot but does anyone posess a professional tub of peeling powder and any masks for the acadaromes treatment.

Ive tried France,they are on holiday till 27 aug(thats how us french are...LOL)

The USA i havent heard back from,and ive tries several salons...but to no avail.:cry:

Please help:)

Ahhh I do feel for you all. We have plenty of stock over here I just wish I could get it over to you somehow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back