Stock needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scattyfox

Reaction score
So some people are having a problem getting hold of stock so if that applies to you then please feel free to put a note on here an maybe another geek can help you. I for one have lots of stock but having OCD i tend to go overboard. the only things i cant supply are retention and scrubfresh but there are other suppliers we can get bits from .

so if you have a stock problem then post on here and maybe we can help each other.

So some people are having a problem getting hold of stock so if that applies to you then please feel free to put a note on here an maybe another geek can help you. I for one have lots of stock but having OCD i tend to go overboard. the only things i cant supply are retention and scrubfresh but there are other suppliers we can get bits from .

so if you have a stock problem then post on here and maybe we can help each other.

I have already passed some stock that i nolong use to another geek in my home town today only thing I have left:hug: now is some powder. Sorry No liquid

Thats cool sparklybits x

what a fab idea lucia - im desperate for retention+ at the moment, only a smidge tho, i have enough for 2 more sets, but have 5 sets booked in, i was actually gonna ring cnd, until i saw the other post. any help with this would be soooo much appreciated.

desperately need liquid ( retention+)
have enough until thurs/friday this week

I have a small pot of Creatives white perfect powder. I havent even used it. I only offer Brisa Gels so if anyone is in need of this they are welcome to have it. Id have to check the size of the pot and if it is actually natural powder or white .. i think its white though!

i have some brisa to re home !

I think Sassy Hassy should hire a van and load it up with products from her supplier then drive it over here! :lol:

I think this is a fab thread and shows what this site is all about - helping each other out.

(Sorry can't help with the stock problems. :cry:)

I have a large pot of Creative Intense pink

I have some white powder and a couple bottles of primer if anyone needs any just let me know.
:hug:

What a good idea this is :) :hug:

I don't have any retention sorry, but I do have a little pink powder left.

I have most of the powders, Cool Blue, Solar Speed Spray and jumble of tips/enamels...........

Don't forget Manchester should be getting stock by Friday 01942 677728.

I have a 16oz and an 8oz Retention + (both sealed) if this can be of any help to anyone.

I am busy all day from 9.30am today in the salon so I won't be able to answer any pm's until late this evening (prob after 10.30 - just mowed out today sigh!)

Let me know if I can help you out with these.

I have half a 16oz bottle of Retention....it would need to be collected though as we all know the rules on posting liquid. xx

Great thread I havent anything to spare really, but Im sure other Geeks will have lots! :hug: xx

I have some spare pinkies of Solar Oil.

Unfortunately everything I have I need.:irked:

Sorry to say I have nothing to offer, just about keeping my head above water myself. But I did want to say a big thank you to Lucia for starting this thread. :hug:
And thank you so much for the geeks who can help out!

This just shows a true community spirit between fellow nail techs.
Good luck all of you.

(On another positive side, it will teach us a valuable lesson on how not to waste our products and be more economical.):)

I have just been checking and I can also let go
a med marine masque
med seasalt glow
large marine gel
large silk massage

lots of CND tips - all ranges
All of the 411 ranges (retail sizes)
A few large sensations
Med solar butter
large solar oil
pinkie solar oils
pinkie solar butters

Miracle buffers

They are all new, so if anyone needs any of the above plus the two bottles of Retention + I mentioned earlier.. just pm me.

:hug:

Great thread..!!

I have large intense pink and could fill some 8oz pots of perfect pink.

I hope this can help someone !! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back