Stools for lashing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolly22

Reaction score
Hi I have just started lashing again and I am finding my stool isn't the best. My back was sore after two sets. I was wondering what you guys use? Where do you get them too?

Mines just now is just the gas lift stool with no back. I don't know if I would need one with a back because I don't lean back enough and lean over towards my client.

Last edited:
I'll be interested in finding this out as I'm just starting out with lashes x

I find a saddle stool was best I used to have saddle stool with a back but didn't use the back support

I find a saddle stool was best I used to have saddle stool with a back but didn't use the back support

Do you have any recommendations of where to get it?

I have a saddle stool too. Best money I spent.
Don't get a cheap one though. I got a cheapo one from ebay and sent it back.
I got a better one from Sally's and it is great.

I have a saddle stool too. Best money I spent.
Don't get a cheap one though. I got a cheapo one from ebay and sent it back.
I got a better one from Sally's and it is great.

Yes I liked your stool. I will have a look on Sally's. Do you remember how much you paid for it?

Do you have a head rest attachment for your beauty couch? I found it so much more comfortable when I started using mine as I could get my kness underneath the clients head and didn't need to lean over so much.

Do you have a head rest attachment for your beauty couch? I found it so much more comfortable when I started using mine as I could get my kness underneath the clients head and didn't need to lean over so much.

No, but I can get my knees under it. It's just my stool I find uncomfortable to sit for long periods.

No, but I can get my knees under it. It's just my stool I find uncomfortable to sit for long periods.

Yes I liked your stool. I will have a look on Sally's. Do you remember how much you paid for it?

About £100 I think?
Got one for about £50 from ebay but it was a waste of money.

Better to pay a bit more and get a decent one

About £100 I think?
Got one for about £50 from ebay but it was a waste of money.

Better to pay a bit more and get a decent one

Ok thanks :). I have been looking online too. Some are like hundreds lol! I can only see one on Sally's website and it's £35 was £49 it says. I'll pop in at some point. I'll maybe wait to the beauty show in April aswell and see if I see one there. I'll be waiting till I've saved up a bit anyway. X

I've just qualified, and thinking of doing mobile aswell as at my home, going mobile do you take a Stall and a lamp with you? I need to buy a lamp if so as I have great lighting at home already x

Last edited:

Never even thought if doing this! Clever :D xx

I've just qualified, and thinking of doing mobile aswell as at my home, going mobile do you take a Stall and a lamp with you? I need to buy a lamp if so as I have great lighting at home already x

Sorry I'm salon based so I use my mag lamp. I couldn't be without it! I use it for everything.

Iv bought some fab saddle stools for lashes from cosmetronic, one with back rest and one without! They've been brilliant!

Latest posts

Back