Storage of kupa mani-pro when mobile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katiebbaby

Reaction score
I am currently storing my Kupa mani pro in my little zip bag which came in my CND trolley, I have my brisa lamp at he bottom and next to this I have my efile stored in zip bag. However I have been lately just taking a little tote bag with all my L&P stuff and my lamp couch roll and efile go in my big black over shoulder bag, as I have been suffering really bad with my back lately and have been told by my dr I need to rest completely:eek: and am having scan on it next week,,however back to question how do you mobile geeks carry all your electrical equipment when mobile? is there a recommended way?? is there an easy way?

I know that its the actual hand piece which is the most expensive, so should I be unplugging this from the body after every client and storing separate or would the constant plugging unplugging 5xday effect the unit, same applies to the mains plug attached to the unit?? would it matter if I wrapped around the unit to store to prevent the hand piece moving about whilst in the car?

Seriously really feel like giving in,,being mobile is not doing it for me anymore:cry::cry: Every time I do a course it requires more equipment which means more stuff for me to pack and unpack which means more time which means less money which means I feel like whats the point lol.

Sorry guys started out as a straightforward question and gone off in a rant:eek::eek:

Any tips or pointers would be greatly appreciated, thank you :hug:

Last edited:
When I was mobile I used to store all my equipment in a trolly, was easier to cart around and I didin't have the wieght on my shoulders:)

Hi anne, thank you for your reply but I have the CND trolley on wheels and this is one thing which I feel has contributed towards my back troubles as when I wheel to my car I then have to lift it into my MPV (heavy) and then out then bend to get everything out as can not place on table (yes I am guilty of not bending correctly) and then packing again and lifting into car again,,this 5 times day sometimes 5 times week has really not helped:eek: also most of time my clients have UPVC doors with huge step I have to lift case over AGAIN after lifting in and out of car.

This is one of reasons I have gone back to my overshoulder bag and little tote bag and little case for shellac/minx. I am more concerned about storage carrying of electrical equip when mobile and best way to carry them.

xx

Oh I see what you mean.. Must be hard going lugging all that around. Not sure what you could do regarding the electrical equipment. Maybe someone else on here who is in the same situation can advise you better. Trolly and bag... wonder what else you could do to save your back? Being mobile does have some dissadvantages I'm afraid. That was the bit I didn't like about it.:)

Stop going mobile and get yourself into a salon situation ... We've talked about this before. What is stopping you?

I should think your back problems are much more to do with the incorrect way you are sitting being mobile than your trolley.

Hello

i am Mobile and i use the YN-99 i think this is a kupa also. i bought a storage box for a craft shop to put mine in as i was scared it would get broke. this is perfect and sits nicely in my bag that i use for my nail products.

HTH

Best Wishes
Hayley
Boutiques Mobile Beauty

Last edited:
Stop going mobile and get yourself into a salon situation ... We've talked about this before. What is stopping you?

I should think your back problems are much more to do with the incorrect way you are sitting being mobile than your trolley.

I agree geeg wrong posture working at an awkward angle side on twisting too low tables/ chairs or too high these are probably the major contributers.

Kate xx

Latest posts

Back