Storage solution for self employed staff?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redlottie13

JUST BE NICE
Reaction score
Hi all

I have 2 beauty therapists starting soon and my current (employed) therapist going self employed.

I know it's my duty to supply storage but they want full cabinets [emoji23] ....and there's not enough room. Can anyone recommend a lockable storage system that could work for them.

I've asked for storage on wheels so it can be stored in the storage cupboard and transported into the room for each therapist. Is this acceptable? X

Yes I'd say so, I share a very small room and the owner has lockable cupboards on the walls, it really saves space.

Yes I'd say so, I share a very small room and the owner has lockable cupboards on the walls, it really saves space.
Similar to kitchen cupboards? X

Yeah I'd say so, just one I think

I think IKEA still does a side cabinet with locks..also generic lockers would work. It’s a pain in the butt, beauty, because unless it’s lashes or brows you need SO much bulky stuff and it’s impossible to carry it all to and fro all the time. I think it’s great you are making the storage available!

I suppose to avoid pinching between them as long as the actual products were locked away the larger things would be rendered not a problem to be accessible (eg what good is a wax pot on the side without any wax in it/a tan machine without solution that is locked away).

I think IKEA still does a side cabinet with locks..also generic lockers would work. It’s a pain in the butt, beauty, because unless it’s lashes or brows you need SO much bulky stuff and it’s impossible to carry it all to and fro all the time. I think it’s great you are making the storage available!

I suppose to avoid pinching between them as long as the actual products were locked away the larger things would be rendered not a problem to be accessible (eg what good is a wax pot on the side without any wax in it/a tan machine without solution that is locked away).
Yeah totally.
I know what you mean ...taking every gel colour 'just in case ' [emoji23]

Latest posts

Back