Storage?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Numbawunkitkat

Reaction score
I just did my manicure/pedicure training and I have 4675423 products I need to carry round with me so I'm looking for one of those cases with the pull out sides and compartments. I don't want to she'll out obscene amounts of money because I need the money for products. Does anyone have any suggestions or shops I could look in?
Thanks in advance :)

have a look on roo beauty, they have some offers on at the minute xx

I was in a suitcase shop the other day in my local town and they had a sale on. they had loads of bags made for hand luggage that would be perfect. Not too huge, have wheels and a handle and loads of room for storage. They had some for around the £30 mark!

Might be worth looking in your local town at wherever sells luggage. You might even find something in Tesco!

It won't be with compartments though. I have one of those for my make up that my dad bought me from B&Q that's pretty good and is nice silver - doesn't look like a tool kit!

Thanks girls! I just got a temporary case from Argos for about £30. Its aluminium with two draws in it. But it's a bit small so will be needing a bigger one soon.

Latest posts

Back