Storing client info electronically??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kat27Bro

Reaction score
Hi,
I work as a mobile nail tech and currently store xlient records in paper form in a lockable cabinet.
However I would like to change to storing electronically. Can I store in a file on my phone? Any info is much appreciated. I'm having a hard time finding what I need on the Internet. Thanks

Hi, I’m sure you can store client files electronically but I’m not sure you can on your actual phone. My aesthetics nurse stores client info on an iPad. I’m looking into doing the same for my clients. I’ll reply here when I find out more.

Have a look in to Fresha booking system as that Holds client info on a the app too and you can log in on your phone /iPad etc.

Hi, this is just an update to this post incase anyone reads it in the future and wants more info. I’ve just signed up for Fresha. It’s good for storing basic client info but the only drawback is it only offers a box for “important client info” where you’d need to list all the details for a nail client (medication, surgery, lifestyle, hobbies, etc etc). I’m thinking of having all the questions from a consultation form written in a notes folder, then I can copy and paste it into the box for each client. I think a paper form would be easier but given the room I’m in is tiny I’m glad I don’t need to worry about storing a lockable cabinet or safe in there now so thanks @pink1988 for the recommendation.

Latest posts

Back