Stormin in Sarasota

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank goodness for that ! scary time for everyone !

So glad to hear that your brothers home town escaped the carnage.
Hope the Sweets have a fab stay for the rest of their hols ;)

just watching the news now ....

so glad to hear you guys are all safe

My thoughts and best wishes are with those who have not been so fortunate

Stay safe

kx

SO GLAD YOUR ALL SAFE AND NO-ONE IS HURT LETS HOPE YOU CAN ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR STAY.

Glad everythin was fine for u but the poor people who lost all there houses must be awful for them

you are all so lovely - thank you for the messages. We drove up 41 which is known as the Tamiami Trail (Tampa to Miami) - through the Everglades and of course through the horror that was Hurricaine Charley - Port Charlotte and Punta Gorde looked unreal - nighmare! All is well here in Sarasota and we were out on Siesta Beach today - the ocean is very sea weedy but other than that - completely perfect! We have saved the newspaper clippings for Haydn to take home for school - but now just looking forward to more sun and sand before we hit Orlando on Satuday for the Nail Show there - love to all and again - your warm wishes have warmed us - thank you.

Love Samantha, Samuel, Haydn and Fish Boy xxx

It's so good to hear you're safe & well. I've been thinking of you especially when the news is on & shows the devastaion that is left. I guess it's Mother Nature's way of showing us she's still running the show & how small we really are. Hope the rest of your holiday goes well & I bet Haydn will be the coolest boy in school when he gets back.

Mrs Geek said:
you are all so lovely - thank you for the messages. We drove up 41 which is known as the Tamiami Trail (Tampa to Miami) - through the Everglades and of course through the horror that was Hurricaine Charley - Port Charlotte and Punta Gorde looked unreal - nighmare! All is well here in Sarasota and we were out on Siesta Beach today - the ocean is very sea weedy but other than that - completely perfect! We have saved the newspaper clippings for Haydn to take home for school - but now just looking forward to more sun and sand before we hit Orlando on Satuday for the Nail Show there - love to all and again - your warm wishes have warmed us - thank you.

Love Samantha, Samuel, Haydn and Fish Boy xxx

I don't know Samantha! you can't even go on holiday without causing a stir!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Glad you are all safe. J xx

i am really glad you are all ok , hope the rest of your stay is a bit calmer , and our thoughts are with those that have been hit by it , love dee

Latest posts

Back