Storms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavender-blue

Reaction score
Hi all.

I am scared because apparantly we are going to have one of the worst storms tonight.
It said on the news that the government have had a meeting about it!!!:eek:

Theres going to be devastation by morning!!! OMG i am scared. I dont scare easily but i am bricking it.
Iv just fetched the rabbit in. I cant leave her out if its going to be as bad as it says it is.

I hope we arent going to have a tsunami!!! There has been warnings to keep away from coasts.

Im going to batton my hatches

Chow for now.

Elaine xxxxxxxxxxxx:hug::hug::hug:

Elaine, the warnings are for the western sea board, do you live in wales, or along that side hun?
We've put bungees on the motor bike covers and I've moved the car out from under the tree but thats because I hate chasing the covers over the neighbors gardens and find in high winds the vultures in our trees poop a lot more then normal:green:

the warnings are for the western sea board, do you live in wales, or along that side hun?

:eek:I'm in for it then, I'm less than half a mile from the welsh coast....if I'm not geeking by 9am...will you send out a search party:lol:

Latest posts

Back