straight hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louabz24

Reaction score
hey all, i havereally curly hair and it's a nitemare keeping it frizz free and straight for long. i use lee stafford straightners and his poker straight range.

has anyone any advice on acheiving a great straight sleek look tha lasts. thanks

hey all, i havereally curly hair and it's a nitemare keeping it frizz free and straight for long. i use lee stafford straightners and his poker straight range.

has anyone any advice on acheiving a great straight sleek look tha lasts. thanks

if you are letting your hair dry naturally then straightening then this may be the prob
blow dry your hair as straight as you can.....then straighten....
use a flexible mousse on the hair before blow drying...may sound old fashioned using a mousse.....but it prevents static ....use a serum on your ends too before blow drying and heat protection...but the key is blow dry straightish first then straighten.lasts alot longer....due to the physical changes in hair wet- dry, alpha and beta....(physical changes in the hair when stretched and blow dried) making it last longer than leaving the hair to dry naturally then straighten
hth

hi , thans for the advice on how to keep hair straight, i shall give it a try.

Hi i might have an idea but not sure if it will work i had my hair curly once when i went to my local hairdressers and said i liked it but after about a week i didnt like the curls and told my hairdresser i wanted it to go back to being straight so wot she done was put a perm on my hair without rollers in and just combed my hair down and after the perm had set she checked it out and said it was looking straight a i always thought if u have a perm, a perm was always frizzy an she said no u can have a perm how u like, its rollers that make it curl if u want it straight u just comb the perm down the hair and since that day ive never gone back to curly hair, the only thing i have is a natural kink which i cant get rid of lol so dont know if my answer is any good but good luck in wotever u decide mel xx

Hi
The Sleek look range by Matrix is ideal for getting the results you require. Gorgeous hair straighteners will deliver much longer lasting results than the ones you are using now
Hope this helps, Jon

Hi
The Sleek look range by Matrix is ideal for getting the results you require. Gorgeous hair straighteners will deliver much longer lasting results than the ones you are using now
Hope this helps, Jon

i agree with jonathan...invest in a good pair of straighteners......not high street ones.....i am a ghd chick and the new ones out are amazing but there are a lot of good pro ones out there too

T3 are worth a look too... and the new Vibe that is advertised on telivision now. High st ones are not anywhere as good as professional ones, I agree

a good blowdry, GHD's and serum 2 finish off, small sections it straightening it helps! xxx

hi all thank you for all your suggestions and i will give them a try.

Latest posts

Back