Strange client requests

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarLouise

Reaction score
' I would like the rollers all going back but forward '

'Ok no problem ' *starts rolling front rollers towards the face*

'No no I said going back '

I was sooooo confused?!?!
Made me laugh though lol

Sarah xo

One lady asked me to make it "choppy".... it doesnt sound strange but didnt tie in with what she was asking for.... I discovered in the end she meant a sharp angle at the front :/...... also one lady asked me to "get as close to the roots as I can" she was going on and on at me so in the end I said "well I aint gonna leave you with inch regrowth dear"..... oooops :what:

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

My mum's constant request is for me to cut it 'up at the back in a V' ??? :/

V? Do they mean a very short graduated bob?

This isnt a request but the other day a client was 20 minutes late because she "was eating her tea".... half 7 at night. Not a good enough reason ha. I just though that was a strange excuse. At least lie lol

I think the classic one is one layer! 😄

I want a change but I like the length I don't like layers I don't want a fringe

Doll face I always get them
Requests lol! 🙊

What my Mum loves its a concave bob on someone with lovely thick brown hair. What my Mum has its extra fine white hair and quite a short neck - impossible to create this effect so over the years she has had variations on a style that graduates into nape from her occipital bone (which isn't far!), keeps her happy :/

My clients mean wen there long hair falls into a 'v' instead of straight across (basically meaning layers) lol x

My clients mean wen there long hair falls into a 'v' instead of straight across (basically meaning layers) lol x

Opps! Meant layers in long hair x

Ah, my freaky mother means an upside down 'v', she's a strange one, she also hates it 'hanging at the sides like a helmet' , did i tell anyone a gave up hairdressing for a while, mainly because of the nagging ;)

I have asked for that before admittedly! No wonder the hairdressers looked at me like I was mad! X

Funtime, how about this one,
Salon phone rings "i have an appointment at 3pm but I'm going to be late"
Me "ok well asking as your here with in the next 20 mins it shouldn't be a problem"
Client "well I'm in the car park but I'm staying in my car because it's raining and I don't want to get wet"
Que client entering 30 mins late, once the rain had subsided.. carrying a umbrella.
Xx

Lady comes in to have her 4 year old sons hair cut "can you cut it short so I don't have to have it done too often but leave it long as I don't like short cuts"!!!!!!!!

Me "ok well asking as your here with in the next 20 mins it shouldn't be a problem"
Client "well I'm in the car park but I'm staying in my car because it's raining and I don't want to get wet"
Que client entering 30 mins late, once the rain had subsided.. carrying a umbrella.
Xx

Grrrrrr that would wind me uppppp lol. if it got to 30 mins id have to rearrange. Just far to late

Xx

Wasn't she going to get her hair soaked anyway when it was shampooed? :eek:

One i will never forget, "can you give me a 'anime' haircut? I really like their style... Me 'anime? Not the Japanese cartoons anime??!!' Yes. Omg when you've come back to reality come back to me haha if your not familiar its basically triangles on their head haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back