Strange eyelash extensions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bespoke_eyelash

Reaction score
My main business is eyelash extensions and I'm always looking for 'eyelash news' haha. In my search today, I came across these.... Fly leg eyelash extensions - yuck!

I just wondered if anyone else knows of strange eyelash extensions?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335036126.984497.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335036126.984497.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 868
Oh my, those make me feel a little queasy!! xx

They are vile!! Yuk!

Spiders legs, no good for my phobia, yuk

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Must have been April 1st, surely!

Those fly leg lashes made my skin crawl!
I love the paperself lashes, ellisons are selling them I can't wait to try them on a big night out xx

They look like the poor lady has stitches in her eyes. Not my cup of tea x

Paper clip eyelashes!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335043271.675624.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335043271.675624.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 583
Eww!....dirty! :|

I think some have gone too far with lashes :|

My main business is eyelash extensions and I'm always looking for 'eyelash news' haha. In my search today, I came across these.... Fly leg eyelash extensions - yuck!

Euw Euw Euuuuuwwww!!!

We must have all seen at least one person sporting lashes so caked with mascara that they resemble these fly-leg lashes .. and my private opinion is - really?!

So I don't understand the idea of offering this as a professional service.

They are vile.

We must have all seen at least one person sporting lashes so caked with mascara that they resemble these fly-leg lashes .. and my private opinion is - really?!

So I don't understand the idea of offering this as a professional service.

They are vile.

Oftentimes you can see them on Jezza Kyle lol x

Oftentimes you can see them on Jezza Kyle lol x

Haha, yes you do.

And the other guests have one or no teeth and greasy hair.

Or they are dressed as if they are going to a night club.

Or in leggings when they really really shouldn't.

hello they are called paper less eyelashes seen them featured at all the recent shows I attend. becoming quite a hit and have some lovely designs! quite quiky!

I am definitely not a fan of these. As Verde said, feeling a little bit ick, lol.

I wonder if somebody just really messed up their eyelash application and tried to cover it with this hot new trend?

The paper lashes do look cute for a one-off. I bet they are difficult to apply though. I wonder how long they would last...if they would get you through an entire evening i mean. They look quite delicate xx

They do love very strange more like too much mascara than extensions, but am liking the paper lashes for a night out for myself, but I like a big pair for night out as don't go out much!!!

My drag lashes for Halloween, think pic has come out?!xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 239
Are they actually real flys legs? If not there still gross lol

Ummmmm.......yeah, i really don't know how to reply on that :Scared:

Latest posts

Back