Strange phone...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cec

Reaction score
This is REALLY strange...

When I left the salon I switched my salon-phone over to my mobile. Some min. ago I got a phone-call. There were no number showing but I thought it could be a friend or something, so I answered it. An English voice said: "Can you do my nails?" AT 23.00 (we are one hour before UK)!!! I was so shocked I nearly couldn't answer. I asked her to say it again (just because I didn't know what to say and to get some time to think what to say....:)) and she repeated it. The only thing I managed to say was: "No, sorry!" She said: "Why?" And I said: "Because we're fully booked! Buy."

How WEIRD is that, and English girl (she was young) asking for an appointment at 23.10 when I am in the UK? My thought was that somebody must be joking with me....:) Now I just think it's "spooky"...:)

Is it NORMAL to ask for an appointment at eleven at night at a Saturday???
(Soory to write this, I just had to get it out...:))

C.

are you sure that she wasn't trying to make an appointment and not expecting an appointment there and then?

Odd,least it wasn't a heavy breather hun or someone asking if you do extras:eek:

You have been up since 3.30am this morning, get some sleep,
she probably wanted an appointment for some other time but it is late to be ringing a salon (strange)

I think I would have been a bit un-nerved at having someone call for nails at that time! How very odd! It probably shook you up a bit - don't worry, whether it was a hoax, a joke or a real "potential" client - it's their loss really, what a damn fool time to call! :hug:

After I had written that msg. I put my PC at the floor and then I fell asleep, with the light on...:-D I woke up at 02.30 and had to switch the light off...:-D

But yes, it was really strange, and what an idiot to call a salon at a Saturday at 23.15....

I haven't been to my pc all day. I went out shopping and just been to the room with all the bags... SAM: the suitcase is NOT light anymore!!! You probably don't want to drag it up all the stairs again... Sam thought it was strange that my suitcase was nearly empty and very light. Hahahahaha, he don't know me, I am a food-wreck AND a shopaholic....:-D I am just afraid I will have to pay for overweight... :eek: The BL**Y Christmas cake is ONE kilo alone!!!! :)

Maybe she thought an answer phone would come on that has happened to someone that called me once, think they were as shocked that i had answered the phone as i was them calling:)

I don't think it's odd at all. She probably thought that she'd be leaving a message on a salon answerphone and was just as shocked that you answered.

I don't think it's odd at all. She probably thought that she'd be leaving a message on a salon answerphone and was just as shocked that you answered.

Yes, you are right... Maybe... But it was strange... for me... and maybe for her...:):):) And with her speaking English and me being in UK... :)

C.

Latest posts

Back