Strange questions

I work as self employed and run my business mainly through Instagram. Which means people can direct message me to book. This is amazing, but I also get the strangest questions and requests! Someone messaged me at midnight last night asking if I can put her own henna made hair dye on her hair for free?! God you have to laugh, does anyone else get these strange requests?!

I was asked the other day if I could advise the best colour to buy from boots to take her hair from purple to a brown ombre.
I had never met this person in my life, someone recommended my name on a local gossip page.
Did make me laugh

ronray

I work as self employed and run my business mainly through Instagram. Which means people can direct message me to book. This is amazing, but I also get the strangest questions and requests! Someone messaged me at midnight last night asking if I can put her own henna made hair dye on her hair for free?! God you have to laugh, does anyone else get these strange requests?!
You can't believe people would have the audacity. I had a client ask would her bill be cheaper if she "stripped her hair herself prior to the appointment" how do you politely say "no, it'll probably cost more, after you get blotches and chunks of all kinds of different colours running through it"?
I've also had a client bring her own styling mousse because "nothing that any hairdressers I've been to will hold my hair see. So if you could just use a golf ball size of this" *pulls out a can of shockwaves mousse*

Haircutz

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've also had a client bring her own styling mousse because "nothing that any hairdressers I've been to will hold my hair see. So if you could just use a golf ball size of this" *pulls out a can of shockwaves mousse*
OMG! :eek:
You can just imagine them sat in a posh restaurant dismissing the menu and unwrapping a stale sandwich from tinfoil.
People can be very odd. :D

I don't even bother to reply to questions like this x