Strange Request(funerals)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what a thread, well done Nailman, you are a brave person.

I've had two of my clients request this for when as they say meet the big man! and I think I will find this difficult as I know them so well, whereas I think it makes it that little bit easier when you don't knowthem. My mum has alsoasked me to make sure her nails look as good as new when the day comes,now that will be hard. Im sure the people at the parlour will be really helpful.Let us know how you get on. Take care
Jenny

Well done Nail man for plucking up the courage to do what i don't think i could. Definately something i would have to think about for a long time before agreeing to it. Bet you really pleased the family though. Lovely thing to do in someones final farewell.

I was talking to Chris the other day about this and I said to him "if I die he had better make sure my nails are done to perfection!! " he just said 'I'd rather not think about that thank you'! I also told him I would want a purple velvet coffin lining and U2's 'One' played and not sad depressing hymns!! So it's good to know there are people out there who will do nails on the deceased! xx

Nailman, my client of 5 yrs died last year of MS - I was very sad and went to the funeral; I had to travel and visited the family the night before where Suzanne (my friend) lay in the living room. I found it rather lovely to be able to say good bye to her and was more thrilled to know that her daughter-in-law had painted her nails in her beloved 'Spike'!!! It was very fitting!! I applaud you for doing that!!

Well don Nailman.........dont know if i could do it..........but you never know!!!!!!, i think i would want my nails to look nice too and like a previous thread said no boring hymes...i want Bat out Of Hell/ Paradise by Tha Dashboard Light.........Herman wants Nellie the Elephant:eek: anyway enough depressing stuff.
Well done again
Amanda

Lily said:
i want Bat out Of Hell/ Paradise by Tha Dashboard Light.........Herman wants Nellie the Elephant:eek: anyway enough depressing stuff. Well done again Amanda
Nellie the elephant??? That is a CLASSIC!! I want the 'Long Valley Road' by Bruce Hornby and 'Don't Always Look at the Rain by Howard Jones!! How bizarra - we'll be discussing our epitaphs soon!!!:rolleyes:

Well done another achievement for you, I think you did a lovely thing and am sure the family are pleased as well

A very dignified action. Well done Nailman. I want American Pie but by Don McLean. For a dinner with friends one evening, we all had to take a CD with our funeral music on! It was great fun and well remembered and hopefully when the time comes, someone will remember what we all wanted and remind our beloved!
Cathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back