Strange requests from clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Garfield*

Reaction score
Just wondered what are the strangest requests you ve had off clients - for instance I have a lady who asks me not to 'worry about filing them so they all look the same' as she thinks they look more natural all different lengths:!: I have another lady who dosnt like them buffed to a shine, prefering them to look 'matte'.

So, is it just me with strange clients, or do other geeks also get this sort of thing too?

I have been asked a few times to make them look really fake like they are stuck on with really huge square white tips!!! Bleh!! but each to their own!!

xxx

I have had clients say "if my husband asks how much these nails are tell him they are a fiver" thats happened loads!!!

pazzy said:
I have had clients say "if my husband asks how much these nails are tell him they are a fiver" thats happened loads!!!
PMSL i love that 1 xxx

i get asked alot to make the nails diffrent sizes because they think they look more natural 2 STRANGE lol xx

I've been asked to have them look really guady before ....strange colours and all the nail art crap I could stick to them....neon green with neon red strips ....eeeww! but drop me a $ I'll do whatever you want !!! LOL

melissaq said:
I've been asked to have them look really guady before ....strange colours and all the nail art crap I could stick to them....neon green with neon red strips ....eeeww! but drop me a $ I'll do whatever you want !!! LOL

Lol - careful hun, you might get all sorts of strange requests if you say that!
I've not really had any strange request as yet.

I`ve also had a client who wanted different lengths and slightly different shapes to make them look more natural. To the point where I`ve had to hand the file over to her sometimes to do her own shaping !!!!! - cos mine have been too uniformed for her.

I also have another client who refuses to have even one broken nail - if one comes off - they all come off - then she ends up having a new set every 2 weeks - her natural nails are a mess now - due to her prizing them all off.

I`ve told her it would be cheaper for her in the long run to come and let me fix the broken one inbetween appointments - but she doesn`t.

I had a client who had her boyfriends initials in fancy writing on her back and wanted it done the same on the ring finger of both hands. Now that was a bit complicated.... I ended up sketching the tattoo then copying it to the nails.

when i was still working at the spa i had someone ask if i could arrange for them to get a discount :eek:

Latest posts

Back