Strangest Dream

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bodacious

Reaction score
What a wired one.
I dreamt taht I was doinga manicure on my ex-boyfriend (who was looking very rough)

Anyway, I ended up puttinga hole in his nale and air was just gushing out, (imagine an air hose with no gun on it and turned on). I said you had to relase the air and that it would stop, but it never did and then I went off and played Netball!

Now the netball bit I can understand as I coach a team and we had practice last night, but he air bit totally stumped????

:o You poor thing!sorry to hear about your strangest dream.hope you have a better night!

Very strange indeed... must mean something, I'm sure. :confused:

Any1 got one of the dreams encyclopaedia thingies??!! :?:

G. x

Bodacious said:
What a wired one.
I dreamt taht I was doinga manicure on my ex-boyfriend (who was looking very rough)

Anyway, I ended up puttinga hole in his nale and air was just gushing out, (imagine an air hose with no gun on it and turned on). I said you had to relase the air and that it would stop, but it never did and then I went off and played Netball!

Now the netball bit I can understand as I coach a team and we had practice last night, but he air bit totally stumped????
Sometimes when i'm thinking nails, nails, nails i have the weirdest dreams about 'em! I think its us being obsessed, lol!

Just goes to show..............that's when men are full of - AIR!!! hahaha :lol:

\Well it did cross my mind that maybe it was a realses of somesort or a letting of steam kinda dream.

or indeed that men are just full of air PMSL!

It didnt help that my sleep was brokem by bloody snorelax next to me!

Love him dearly but he dosnt half keep me awake, and not for any 'fun' reasons LMAO!

Latest posts

Back