Strawberry blonde/light auburn

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkglitter-x

Reaction score
Hey :)

I have a client ( dyed cool/ash 8 base) looking for a warm strawberry blonde/light auburn. Im really struggling to find something thats not too orange, or red or brown..

Has anyone achieved this colour? What did you use?

Attached is the picture my client sent me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 176
I use Rusk mostly, with a dabble of Wella

Try illumina. It's really good for natural coppers x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I love the 7/43 in illumina. Gorgeous and shiny. You could tone it down with maybe 7/7?

I love that idea. That would be closer to the pic for sure!

I do 7/43 and 9/43 equal parts on my Mum... Everyone compliments her hair when she's in work. Its gorgeous looks so natural when its first done but we just gloss it to keep up with the fade every few regrowths!

Its closest to the lightest pic on the top right however looks a lot more natural than the pic! Pictures never show it off either so annoying

Thanks, will look at those as not as much experience in Wella so not as familiar.

Was looking at 8.3G in Rusk but might be abit flat so need some copper

Cams97, what developer strength do you use with the mix? Think will do those 2 together. She has alot of hair, going to be fun applying argh!

Also do you have a picture of your mums hair?

Cams97, what developer strength do you use with the mix? Think will do those 2 together. She has alot of hair, going to be fun applying argh!

Shes a natural 6 so i use 9% to get it up to an 8. See if i can get a good pic!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1436558235.299309.jpg

This is it when i first done it but like i say pictures just don't do it justice! It looks so light and peachy on that.

2/3 8/34 +1/3 8/0 wella innoscence .

View attachment 188880

This is it when i first done it but like i say pictures just don't do it justice! It looks so light and peachy on that.
Love the before picture colour! Is that after 6 weeks too?

P.s. Sorry to take of topic

Love the before picture colour! Is that after 6 weeks too?

P.s. Sorry to take of topic

The before is actually 6/43 in colour touch!

Sorry I'm not quite sure what you meant by the second question?

Noo it was straight away, the before picture was taken after a fresh application in the December then the after was done in January!

Ahh look lovely still I deleted my post to reword it again as I couldn't think which way to put it! Blame it on being up at half 5! Second picture looks lovely too!

That's a nightly occurrence with me, swear I'm nocturnal! Thanks x

Tell me about it I didn't sleep at all the other night I felt like hitting my head against the wall all my usual tricks would not work!

No problem I love reading your comments about your work your so passionate about colouring! X

Tell me about it I didn't sleep at all the other night I felt like hitting my head against the wall all my usual tricks would not work!

No problem I love reading your comments about your work your so passionate about colouring! X

I used to be worse, it'd get to 5 o'clock and i think 'i'm just going to have to do an all nighter'[emoji23][emoji23] otherwise i'd sleep through my alarm and then I wouldn't go to sleep the next night till 10!

Thanks. I'd do it for free if i could afford to! X

Latest posts

Back