Strawberry blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stella1981

Reaction score
Hi I have a client wanting strawberry blonde but she's adamant she doesn't want it copper [emoji849]I'm working on a level 7 so warm orange undertone. Anyone any ideas for formulas? I showed her the chart and she liked the look of 9/04 but doesn't want to go too light... Help x

1/2 Lv.8.2 or 8.0(for warmth control)+1/2 Lv.9.34(goldcopper/strawberry)+extra 1" of pure gold intensifier(gold boost)+20vol(don't worry about the 1" gold boost as it is extra pigment) process room temp no heat.

Won't be quite as light as the Lv. 9 more Lv. 8.5 & more warmth from gold over red/copper too warm warmth.

1/2 Lv.8.2 or 8.0(for warmth control)+1/2 Lv.9.34(goldcopper/strawberry)+extra 1" of pure gold intensifier(gold boost)+20vol(don't worry about the 1" gold boost as it is extra pigment) process room temp no heat.

Won't be quite as light as the Lv. 9 more Lv. 8.5 & more warmth from gold over red/copper too warm warmth.
Thanks for you reply, what would that be converted into wella pls?

Latest posts

Back