Strawberry Calpol.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beauty Shed

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of The Body Shop and was looking around the other day in one of their stores to see if there was anything new I fancied trying. I came across a Strawberry Body Polish, thought it looked nice so bought it.

Got in the shower last night, opened it up and got the best smell ever.....it reminds me of Strawberry Calpol! I love it! I used to love the smell when I was a kid (and the taste! I have to admit I pretended to be poorly once or twice so my mom would give me some! Naughty!).

Anyway, thought I'd share my new found love of The Body Shop's Strawberry Calpol Body Polish! I still keep smelling myself now!!!!!!

Yummy! I used to do the same when i was a kid too, pretend i had a sore throat so i would get some. I loved the taste.

you should have said hun i have one for sale!

they are bringing out a new strawberry body butter too!

This sounds delish!

sounds lovely - i may have to get sum! xx

Have to agree, Strawberry calpol sure does smell good.
I must have got through bottles of the stuff with my eldest two children, but a word of warning for anyone with disruptive little ones (or even officialy hyper like mine).
Strawberry Calpol is choc full of bright colourings. It always worked far too well on my youngest, not only was he feeling better, but he'd be running round like a mad fool!:eek: :eek:

Fingertips ND said:
they are bringing out a new strawberry body butter too!

MMMmmmmmmmm............I have just bought it! Everyone will smell me coming a mile off now! LOL!

i'm like that with Bongela i end up licking it off so theres no point applying it! lol

Latest posts

Back