Streaking tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lindag

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Hope no one minds but I have a question on the Sundrench systems that everyone seems to talk so much about. I thought it would be best to start a new thread.

Does any one have problems with it streaking on them (I know one of you does) or are you all getting an even natural tan?

The answer to this is what will make me deciede whether or not to buy the system . I had planned on buying it but found out that shipping to IRE is £50 which is about €80.00. and with the machine being £99 which is €150 so that brings it up to €230 I know that this still is not expensive for a tanning machine but it is a bit off the £99.

Basically I dont want to be wasting €230 on a tanning machine that I cannot charge clients for because it is streaky.

Final question. As there is no training wtith the £99 system do you guys charge for the first 10 people as you are basically training yourself or do you charge it at a discounted rate.

hi hun is there no one that lives in england that you could have it deliverd to and them send you it, dunno if that could work out cheaper for you ,

im sure someone on here may help u out ??

have u seen them on e bay the sundrench ones people r sellin for £200 when u can buy it straight from them 4 £!00

dee said:
hi hun is there no one that lives in england that you could have it deliverd to and them send you it, dunno if that could work out cheaper for you ,
I'm sure it would but I dont have anyone, I know someone that lives over here but has family over in the UK who probably wouldnt mind doing that but I dont to go through that bother, I dont mind paying the extra my only concern is as per my origional post the streaking. . .

lindag said:
Hello everyone,

Hope no one minds but I have a question on the Sundrench systems that everyone seems to talk so much about. I thought it would be best to start a new thread.

Does any one have problems with it streaking on them (I know one of you does) or are you all getting an even natural tan?

The answer to this is what will make me deciede whether or not to buy the system . I had planned on buying it but found out that shipping to IRE is £50 which is about €80.00. and with the machine being £99 which is €150 so that brings it up to €230 I know that this still is not expensive for a tanning machine but it is a bit off the £99.

Basically I dont want to be wasting €230 on a tanning machine that I cannot charge clients for because it is streaky.

Final question. As there is no training wtith the £99 system do you guys charge for the first 10 people as you are basically training yourself or do you charge it at a discounted rate.

No training :!: - I wouldn't bother personally. I'd find a system that gives training, I wouldnt have done nails without training and not charged. May be you could talk to Lily or Herman about their System Solaris? HOpe this helps and sorry to be negative :(

Fab Freak said:
No training :!: - I wouldn't bother personally. I'd find a system that gives training, I wouldnt have done nails without training and not charged. HOpe this helps and sorry to be negative :(
Sorry my fault, they do training but I am in Ireland and it would be far tooo expensive for me to travel to the uk for a few hours tanning training - I am finular using an airbrush whcih is why I ask could I get away with doing it without training

you can do training with your wholesalers and my local colleges do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back