Streaky tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulesC

Reaction score
Got ny hubby to spray me last night with my xen tan sample. He hasn't done a bad job but he's left a streak down one arm & my barrier cream has been too much of a barrier on my elbows! I've tried very gentle exfoliate but its just made the white part of the streak stand out a bit more. Its made me think what would i do if i did this to a client. What would you do???

Got ny hubby to spray me last night with my xen tan sample. He hasn't done a bad job but he's left a streak down one arm & my barrier cream has been too much of a barrier on my elbows! I've tried very gentle exfoliate but its just made the white part of the streak stand out a bit more. Its made me think what would i do if i did this to a client. What would you do???

Well done hubby for giving it a go :) my fella refuses as he thinks I'll end up like a zebra! Haha

Can you not just give that area a little spray today to blend it in a bit?

Hopefully, you wouldn't do this to a client :fingerscrossed:

I'll give that a try glamour eyes, thanks - would you offer that to a client if it did happen? Its really got me thinking!!!! x

Well done hubby for giving it a go :) my fella refuses as he thinks I'll end up like a zebra! Haha

Can you not just give that area a little spray today to blend it in a bit?

Hopefully, you wouldn't do this to a client :fingerscrossed:

P.S. hubby wasn't keen to begin with but think he enjoys it now!!!:D

If it was a client I'd go back for free and spray that one area again - it's quite obvious if it's an area you have missed. I missed a whole streak down the back of my sister in laws arm the other (have no idea why or how) so I went back and resprayed it. A bit annoying getting all kit out for one streak but I wanted to sort it out as it was clearly my mistake. X

Yeah if it was clearly my mistake I would re-spray that area for free :) hopefully will never have to though. I always give a light misting 2nd coat though to ensure I don't miss any bits :) x

Make sure you haven't used much barrier cream & make sure you've rubbed it in thoroughly then that what you've said won't happen, as for missing a bit.. It definitely would be obvious on a client so don't worry. Just make sure you check your client over properly before they leave your tent x

Don't forget ur hubby isn't trained in tanning, and u are-so don't worry u won't make that mistake, just make sure cream is rubbed in. And the arms are the tricky place to spray anyway, just make sure ur technique is right xx

Thanks for your reassurance & tips !!! x

Latest posts

Back