Stressing out about my wedding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mirrensmummy

Senior Stylist
Reaction score
Two months to go till my wedding and I can't wait, but my hairs seems to be falling out round my hairline. I think it's just due to stressing about draft things. My roots really need done but im scared to do them in case I make it any worse. I just wish I had some magic wand to sort it. I'm good at giving clients advice and help but when it comes to myself im at a lossq

Mines in the months and I feel your stress pain I've literally put my self on a hair straightener ban!! Mine was totally fried!!

Two months to go till my wedding and I can't wait, but my hairs seems to be falling out round my hairline. I think it's just due to stressing about draft things. My roots really need done but im scared to do them in case I make it any worse. I just wish I had some magic wand to sort it. I'm good at giving clients advice and help but when it comes to myself im at a lossq

How exciting!
In the meantime, get yourself some deep conditioning treatments and Olaplex and try not to allow yourself to feel stressed. Stress can affect hair loss but could have you accidentally overlapped the bleach at all around the hairline?

How exciting!
In the meantime, get yourself some deep conditioning treatments and Olaplex and try not to allow yourself to feel stressed. Stress can affect hair loss but could have you accidentally overlapped the bleach at all around the hairline?
I was thinking that could have been the case that's why I'm a bit scared to colour it but it badly needs done. Conditioning treatments are what I'm thinking never used olaplex but will lol into it thanks xx

Olaplex is amazing it's literally saved my hair. I also bought the step 3 for at home so if you use that once a week it will definitely help xx

Latest posts

Back