Stressing over new price list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulamaula

Reaction score
Hi everyone, so im qualified in shellac, room ready at home, all dickied up with all professional equipment and new stock. Ive given all my friends and family 1 complimentory treatment. My first paying customer is due sat am but im still unsure of what to charge.

Here is my dilema. My friend does nails from home, i always had an interest and saw a market. All my family go to her, but naturally enough they will now come to me to support my new venture.

Her product is not professional and she charges 15euro for a gel polish. I have lured my family over but i feel i must charge more as its a far superior product and service. They are going to not be impressed however when they have to hand me over more. Im thinking 17 18 or even 20euro (ire) for my service

I am stressed over this. If i keep to the same price as her i would have to cut corners. This venture is just not easy to set up. Im on overdrive!

Any words or wisdom?

Maybe 20 for manicure with gel polish and loyalty scheme.? The salan rate in my city is 20/25/30

I'm not good at Euros - sorry. But your right, you charge for a superior service and for what you are worth.
Work out how much it is per service...then add your mark up. You can also throw in a solar oil 'free' but its actually already been added into the cost. Or even offer a 'full' manicure with removal (with the likelihood that you will get another booking for reapplication)
Have a play around.

Rates where I am is between £18-£25 for a CND Shellac service.

As I said, work out the cost per service and then add your mark ups. This is all in the guide provided when training, so have a look.

Adding to the above, you can also retail some products also. Christmas is coming, why not try to sell Scentsations or Vinylux??

Latest posts

Back