Strictly professional face mask powder needed please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi,im new to facials etc as im training at college.The products we use are strickly professional i know they are bottom end of market but while im practising i dont mind.Iv bought all the cleansers/toners etc from salons direct.We now at college have put the mask part into out treatment and i can t find the strickly professional face mask powder to buy anywhere!
We are using and orange/rose water to mix with the powder but does anyone know where i can buy this from please or have i mist it.{a link would be good pleeeeesssseee}
I like to keep to all the same brand so didnt want to buy a different product for the mask really any suggestions would be good
Thanks for reading

I just happind to stumble across your post while i was looking at prices for beauty products. I currently am selling 1x 500ml of moisturising lotion with almond oil for norm/dry skin, 2x 150ml bottles of rose water, 1x 500g of calamine powder, 1x 500g of kaolin powder and 1x 125g of magnesium carbonate powder all made by the strictly professional range. These are brand new that i was thinking of just selling on ebay as i used to be a self employed beauty therapist and the salon i was renting my room from has closed down and these are items i had left over, let me know if you are interested x:)

I suggest you ring or email around and get the latest beauty suppliers catalogues.
One i use a lot ..Beauty express 08457023803 do these powders and a whole starter kit on page 47 of their 2008 catalogue.If you want to order some other bits they used to give first orders a good percentage off they may still do that.Their delivery time is very good usually next day.

Hi thanks alot guys but iv got some now xx

Latest posts

Back