Strip/Individual eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vix26

Reaction score
I trained in strip/individual eyelases on my college VTCT cosmetic make up course, however I currently do not provide this treatment at my salon.

I would like to introduce it though, has anyone got any recommendations as to which brand/company of lashes to use?

Ive had a quick look at the Amy Childs course and wondered if it is worth doing? Also maybe a individual lash course.

Thanks

i use www.eldorashop.co.uk for strip lashes

they were at beautyUK last year and doing 3 for £10 and i'm abit of an eyelash freak and thought woohooo! bought some and tried them and loved them! they're reasonably priced and also if you email them (it takes a while to get a reply) and register as a makeup artist you can get 25% off.
I also love salonsystem naturalash lashes available at capital :D

great thank you! I have used some of the salon system ones on myself and liked them. I'm going to the Beauty show in Birmingham so will have a look out for those. Thanks again!

great thank you! I have used some of the salon system ones on myself and liked them. I'm going to the Beauty show in Birmingham so will have a look out for those. Thanks again!

thats ok :D good luck! also if you have covered strip lashes already i wouldnt pay to do a course, just practice practice practice x

Latest posts

Back