Strip lashes for wedding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bella bee

Reaction score
i have a client that would like strip lashes for her wedding next week, i have been looking at the ardell range as have used couple of them before for party nites but not sure what one to use for bride, is there any other brands and styles that u would recommend that would use for bride and would look natural too. thanks x

hey I love salon system Naturalash

I get them from my local wholesalers

I use number 116 on me but there are many different designs

I use Allure lashes.they are fab, I wear them every day the glue with them is pants so I always use duo eyelash adhesive, they do lots of different styles from natural to diamante ones x

I wore striplashes for my wedding and they looked great. The only downside is if you cry, which most brides do on their wedding day...the glue gets wet and they loosen...another sort of glue may be the answer...not superglue obviously :)

I use MAC Duo adhesive. MAC have some great lashes too. #20 (corner lashes) or #4 are the most popular lashes that I use for brides. #1 are great as fillers if you want depth but not too much length.
Hth x

I agree with Kim, I love the salon system lashes! Get a few different lengths and try them out to see what suits the bride best. I like number 107 for me but everyone is different.x

thankyou for replys :)
im same, dont like ardell glue but do like eylure glue they never come off when i use it.
princess stacey what number ardells do u like, ive been looking at the 110 and few others as she doesnt want big long lashes, i like salon systems lashes too, have tried 107 and 101 but think these might be to much for her, she says would like somethin thats nautral.had look at the mac ones earlier they look good, thanks for ur ideas :) x

Latest posts

Back