Striper pens for french pedicure!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amirose

Reaction score
Ok so my mum said to me she uses a white striper pen for french pedicures and i always thought "cheat" lol! I've never had a problem doing french polish, even on the toes, HOWEVER I just bought a load of nail art pens and one of them was white. As my own toes needed doing I thought I'd give it a go, WOW! Its gives such a nice look. Its so nice and thin, perfect for the toes, and saves fannying about getting the white of the skin because you dont have a OTT wide brush!
Ok definatly reccomend it though I can imagine all you super smart techs prob do this already sigh ... :lol:

Ok duh I mean stiper brush . I bought some nail art pens but they have a striper brush as well. My mum uses the pen but couldnt get on with that so I tried the brush. Actually thats not at all what I said up there ^ Lol :irked:

Yeah i use a striper brush to do french sooooo much easier in fact i have just done my mates toes as she is pregnant and cant bend down any more lol i found it so much easier to do it this way and have doing it for about 6 months now.
I also tried airbrushing white tips on toes what a nightmare now i stick to stripers:)
jen

Hi Amirose

have you got a link for one i havent heard of them

Thx

I use my striper brush dipped in the polish on toes and short nails for french polishes....Is this what you are saying that you do?

aj

Thats a great idea, I wondered if there was an easier way for doing french on toes as I seem to have to clear up quite a bit.

I'm gonna give this a go! :)

And yes AJ1 thats what I was trying to say, I type quicker than I think and sometimes it just comes out as nonsense sorry :o

Says a lot for me then seeing as i understood what you were saying perfectly:eek: oh well must add "Able to decipher nonsense to my vocabulary":lol:
Jen
xx

It really is a dream doing it this way, isn't it, I could never do short toe nails with a loaded polish brush:eek:

Is it still a brush like in nail polish??

Yes its a brush like you have polish but the brush is only a couple of mm thick! WAY easier lol

I use my striper brush dipped in the polish on toes and short nails for french polishes....Is this what you are saying that you do?

aj

How do you clean the brush afterwards? Do you just use nail polish remover and wipe the brush until it's clean?

How do you clean the brush afterwards? Do you just use nail polish remover and wipe the brush until it's clean?
That's just about right, hun. Do try it! I've always done it like that, and it's real easy...

That's just about right, hun. Do try it! I've always done it like that, and it's real easy...
Mmm, I think I'll give that a go then. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back