Stripping/lifting grey toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Best suggestions to get hair back from grey to blonde. This is a ingora dove grey. P.s I’ve got the vitaplex ready 😂 90203566-2272-4601-91C6-00A7081F014C.pngFAD79AF0-62AD-4A72-A094-CE4374EFE1C0.jpeg

Is the igora product an oxidised colour or a direct dye semi?

what shade of blonde are you looking to achieve?

It was used (not by myself) with a 3%

She would like to go lighter to more of a silver brighter blonde

First pic is what she would like to go back too. Second pic is how it is now with the dove grey on.

Is the ignora product an oxidised colour or a direct dye semi?

what shade of blonde are you looking to achieve?
I did a full head foils 20vol but still not enough of grey covered would u suggest a bleach cleanse to lift out the rest of the grey? Or go back through with foils picking out more grey?

Attachments

• E401E7BD-5E3C-4D64-A049-D5C1FC990E91.jpeg
    E401E7BD-5E3C-4D64-A049-D5C1FC990E91.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 39
I’d have probably used a Colour reducer to remove the grey and then gone from there.

I’m surprised that bleach with 20 vol didn’t lift it enough. How long did you leave it on for?

Yes it
I’d have probably used a Colour reducer to remove the grey and then gone from there.

I’m surprised that bleach with 20 vol didn’t lift it enough. How long did you

I’m surprised that bleach with 20 vol didn’t lift it enough. How long did you leave it on for?
yes it did lift enough but I just don’t think there was enough it did break it up but she wants it more blonde I think she has a scalp bleach look in her head.

Yes it did lift enough I just don’t think there was enough even though I weaved and sliced back to back. She has scalp bleached look in her head.
do I do more highlights? Or try bleach with water to try take out the grey bits that are left?
I think she just wants all the grey gone bth but I was reluctant to do the scalp bleach her hair is super thick and I was worried about it being uneven

Latest posts

Back