stronger- tip or sculpt

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
Ok, as you all know ive just trained in creative l & P - AND i did warn you all about silly questions.
Im off to disney - wheyhey- in two weeks and i am wearing white tipsw with fabric# - well on two i had split the corner off so i took the bull by the horns and just sculpted - first ever attempt- the two corners on - i was pretty impressed - for me. now im not at any standard to 'sell' this service yet but i would like a little lenght and nice nails for my hols but is a tipp then l &P stronger than sculpting the white!! and why &how and when????

sorry

Hello,

I personaly much prefer to sculpt as I find it stronger. This is because more (all!) of the natual nail is exposed to the gel/L&P which creates the bond! I find if you knock a tip the whole thing goes where as if you knock a sculpt, if anything, just the corner etc will go! It is fidely at first but keep practising & it will get easier!

Good luck!

Jade x

hi

i agree with jade, i much prefer to wear sculptures, i am so heavy handed :rolleyes: and i love the new flawless pink powder from creative as i can lengthen my nail beds and make my fingers look less porky!!! lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back