Strongest Gel Bottle base and top coat!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiara08

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Could anyone advise the strongest base and top coat to purchase please? They are a little confusing!

Thanks

Thegelbottle is amazing!

I use the manicure company or asp signature. I am happy with both. Have a client in tommorow for a new set her gel polish was done 4 weeks ago ( manicure company ) no chipping or peeling just growth so I'm pleased with that x

Some of my clients are particularly hard on their nails so need something strong but not familiar with all the gel bottle products so was hoping a gel bottle user could point me in the right direction[emoji16]

Some of my clients are particularly hard on their nails so need something strong but not familiar with all the gel bottle products so was hoping a gel bottle user could point me in the right direction[emoji16]

Rubber base and rubber top are great. The top coat is extremely thick and not always easy to apply. I warm it a bit and sometimes buff over to ensure it’s smooth.

If it’s for weak nails with a gel polish I find rubber base is enough

Gelish foundation base cost and top it off top coat are fantastic and last for ages. The top coat is super shiny too. I used to use opi but wasn’t happy with the results esp silly the top coat.

As BIAB (Builder in a Bottle) is classed as a base coat, that's the strongest, but I only use it as an overlay and infill it as soaking off takes longer. For regular gel polish application that is going to be soaked off I always use Rubber Base and I use Extreme Shine Top coat.

I use the manicure company or asp signature. I am happy with both. Have a client in tommorow for a new set her gel polish was done 4 weeks ago ( manicure company ) no chipping or peeling just growth so I'm pleased with that x
Hi I’m using manicure company too! Could run through your curing times for each step please! As I’m struggling with this, thank you x

Hi I’m using manicure company too! Could run through your curing times for each step please! As I’m struggling with this, thank you x
Of course. I cure for 60 seconds with an Led lamp for every stage I've ran into no problems although last week I used blondie ( yellow ) on myself and found peeling occured which I never have happen. Not sure if it's more pastel colours this would happen with . I'm yet to discover . I'll attach a pic with 4 weeks re growth no chipping or lifting if I can. Xx

Of course. I cure for 60 seconds with an Led lamp for every stage I've ran into no problems although last week I used blondie ( yellow ) on myself and found peeling occured which I never have happen. Not sure if it's more pastel colours this would happen with . I'm yet to discover . I'll attach a pic with 4 weeks re growth no chipping or lifting if I can. Xx
Thank you xx

I really struggle with the gel bottle brand I use there colours over nail extensions and just find them a nightmare to get off as soon as I file over them when it comes to removing them it just ruins my nail file straight away takes so long to get off that its put me off that brand

I really struggle with the gel bottle brand I use there colours over nail extensions and just find them a nightmare to get off as soon as I file over them when it comes to removing them it just ruins my nail file straight away takes so long to get off that its put me off that brand

Really? I use an e-file and find the normal colours and fine glittery polishes no harder than my other 2 brands to remove. Some of the thicker chunky glitter gel polishes are tougher though, but I think that would be the case with any brand.

BIAB base coat strongest, then rubber base comes second for me. I use rubber base most frequently with just gel polish. Top coat - extreme shine is always great but rubber top can be used on glitter etc and problem clients.

Really? I use an e-file and find the normal colours and fine glittery polishes no harder than my other 2 brands to remove. Some of the thicker chunky glitter gel polishes are tougher though, but I think that would be the case with any brand.
yeah I dont use an e file though. I can feel as soon as I buff over it it has a rubbery texture and it just ruins my file instantly

yeah I dont use an e file though. I can feel as soon as I buff over it it has a rubbery texture and it just ruins my file instantly

Are you using Rubber Top Coat? That might be why. I use Extreme Shine Top Coat, which seems fine

no it's the extreme shine top coat I use . I normally use mani q colours and they feel so different to remove. you can like see the colour coming off onto my nail file when I used gel bottle

no it's the extreme shine top coat I use . I normally use mani q colours and they feel so different to remove. you can like see the colour coming off onto my nail file when I used gel bottle

Unfortunately it sounds like it might not be cured properly Do you have TGB lamp?

DuoGel gel in a bottle, is a 2 in 1 formula, which has acrylic polymer powder built into the formula which is why it is so strong.
Acrylic polymer powder is built into all the top coat base coat and the builder gel.
It is a hard gel that does soak off.
Great for under gel polish as a structure gel overlay to help with weaker nails.
Base can be used alone or builder as well for very thin nails.
Can also be used for extensions.
And UK manufactured and fully EU compliant and with recommended lamp too. https://duogel. co.uk

Latest posts

Back