Strongest gel varnish you can buy in wholesalers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LauraBo

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I trained with opi gelcolour and have mainly ironed out any problems I had with it to start with! I have a few heavy handed clients who just cant seem to stop it chipping. I would like to buy a stronger range with more strength and have looked at bio sculpture and cal gel but it seems they will only sell to you if you have trained with them. Is there any thing I can buy at capital or salon services that is nice and strong and will work with my opi uv lamp?
Thanks in advance xx

I think, for what it's worth, you can't go wrong with Cnd Shellac. If you want a professional brand with a professional finish for a professional reputation you have to invest in yourself and that means taking a course (in whatever gel system you choose) so that you can learn exactly how that system works. That way you get the support from the company and your prices can reflect your professionalism.
[emoji7]

It sounds as though your client is not suitable for gel polish. Do you offer enhancements? She may be more suited to overlays

I've had a client defect to someone doing Opi gel colour and it lasts much better on her than CND shellac (she's horsey and a cleaner).

Think the overlay advice above is good tho.

Thanks for the advice. I think the same, her nails are just not suited! Its my mum in law so she still wants me to do them regardless! She used to have shellac and it was marginally better. I dont do acrylics yet, booked in for that training in January so maybe that will be a better solution! Xx

Thanks for the advice. I think the same, her nails are just not suited! Its my mum in law so she still wants me to do them regardless! She used to have shellac and it was marginally better. I dont do acrylics yet, booked in for that training in January so maybe that will be a better solution! Xx

Yes, a natural looking L&P overlay will suit her down to the ground if she is tough of her nails :) Best of luck with the training :)

Latest posts

Back