Struggling, anyone else?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma84

Reaction score
Anyone else feel like this?

I've been with my other half for 5 years this year and although we have talked about marriage even a proposal is not on the cards any time soon.

It seems like I place a lot of emphasis on the future.

Here's what I mean:
eventually when we both manage to get enough savings to get our own place I want to set up a beauty room in it, there I can have every thing laid out instead of being solely mobile & I can look into doing more body treatments and possibly look into training for semi permanent make up.

Because I live with my parents,my other half lives with his family even doing a healthy eating plan where we buy our own food is complicated because we alternate staying at both houses, Christmas is a nightmare ( which I know won't change when we have our own place lol )

Even doing practice nails or trying out nail art designs is difficult because of the so called mess & smell ( I appreciate that neither side should have to put up with this in their homes )

We are saving like mad like a lot of other people are, but it's difficult obviously for everyone when bills crop up trying to find spare money to put by but I have managed to pay off all debts so im pleased with this.
Just wondered if anyone else is in a similar situation?
We have been lucky to have such supportive families to allow us to live with them and obviously pay our keep, but it's definitely time for us to fly the nests so to speak, anyone else having similar issues?

We've both been involved in accidents over the last 2 years and I care for my parents & nan, so I've had a bit if time off of work so that's why money saving has been particularly difficult but we are coming successfully through the other side :0) I now feel that I could move out whereas when they were both in and out of hospital it was just not an option.

I can totally appreciate its hard and not perfect but write a list of the pros to remind you and keep and eye on the bigger picture. You're really lucky to have the opportunity to live the way you are and save, which I never have. Make the most of it and remember its temp, and save every single penny. If you're tough on yourself now it'll pay off.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I'm kind of in a similar situation, definitely ready to fly the nest, I don't think my boyfriend is but I can wait because I'm taking advantage of being able to save for courses while I don't have to budget for bills! I appreciate some things can definitely get in the way such as with healthy eating plans, I've found this too! Just hang in there that little bit longer :) x

Latest posts

Back